Alcoa vs Goodpasture

Tornado89

He might of not got Mr. Fooseball this year, but he has my vote bobby.

quote] I appreciate the way you feel CB but stats should mean something. Cobb is very special but I'm sure Tracy is in his own right. We shall see who is the best player & team on friday night. Good luck CB.... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially if they are not in honors classes and do not get the weighted GPA.

APB looks two me like you started your paintin' carear at tha saim place eye did......Tha Allywick Underpass. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

#80...."Holla atchee boy!!!!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Tornayduz!

APB looks two me like you started your paintin' carear at tha saim place eye did......Tha Allywick Underpass. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

#80...."Holla atchee boy!!!!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Tornayduz!

Yeah...but you got hauled off to juvie if ya got caught paintin down on the south side (Alnwick), so I had to relocate. The Po-Po will stop by to watch me paint, all they say is to spell everything correctly.

HEY VETTASUE ? YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE THE WIFE OF THE DUKE, WOULD YA?

WAS JUST WONDERING. FROM SISTER OF SAM.

GO ALCOA

GO MARYVILLE

GO FULTON

No I'm afraid not...............................here's a clue to who I am, my son played last year as #24 (wink) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey, I just found out that half of each ticket price (that would be $5) goes to AHS if you buy your tickets at AHS instead of at MTSU, so everyone try to buy your tickets today or tomorrow morning at AHS! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Classless???????????YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sole reason you won't beat Maryville any time soon.

You seem to forget that Gatlinburg-Pittman had a kid that currently is not being recruited by a D1 team throw for 400 yds. Oh yeah, I forget you were missing 2 starters and a kicker. Cobb barely played defense. Starters did not play in second half. Players didn't care. Fans didn't come because it wasn't big game because GP was the same as a little league powder puff team. And I'm a millionare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain please----In the last 10-15 years the city of Alcoa has annexed about everything coming or going. (Think they even tried to annex Maryville.) But Alcoa High School's enrollment has gone down? Why does the multiplier not apply to them?

The fact is, AHS enrollment is up significantly in the past five years: 02-03: 365. 07-08: 520. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Championship Haiku: /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Kitties fur flying

We thought we could win this year

Take down the car flag

Go ALCOA!!!

Pure genius /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey APB where can I find that avatar?

Hey, old timer, were you there for our first match up in '78 in Madison? You guys were HUGE! It was a great game that Alcoa won 27-0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was on that team, I wouldn't say that we were "huge" by any means. I think you guys had an all world tight end or something didn't you? Anyway I will always remember the hospitality and that's why I never get on here and badmouth you guys-I cheer for and talk a little smack about Alcoa, but I still respect Goodpasture based on my memories. Good luck Friday.