Alcoa vs Goodpasture

Tornado89

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does West have to do with this?

Nothing...you just sound like we won't be pulling for Maryville tomorrow that's all. And 17 hours before is still first...so when it happens tomorrow we will be cheering just the same. And pulling for Fulton to do a three- peat /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What does West have to do with this?

you lack more intellect than I originaly thought

Hmmm what could west have do with this well you claim to be a Mo west fan and you are claiming Alcoa is not what they say they are while at the same time saying they are what they say they are. You being a represenative of Mo west is what west has to do with this.

does your brain not function

you lack more intellect than I originaly thought

Hmmm what could west have do with this well you claim to be a Mo west fan and you are claiming Alcoa is not what they say they are while at the same time saying they are what they say they are. You being a represenative of Mo west is what west has to do with this.

does your brain not function

I lack intellect? Your entire last post was one sentence long. My original post was only a joke. I know Alcoa and Maryville are both very good teams and both deserve to be where they are. I was only saying that Alcoa is only the first team to win 4 in a row because they played Friday night. That is fact. I wasn't saying it in a bad way. It is true, though. If Maryville would have won tonight, I would have felt the same way. I think both teams deserve the title of first team to win 4 state titles in a row.

I lack intellect? Your entire last post was one sentence long.

I count 2 periods not to metion I did not finish with a period and my opening statement has no punctuation. That looks like four sentences and two punctuation errors to me. So yes the person who is incapable of counting lacks intelect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Alcoa, you guys are the real deal. Awesome on both sides of the ball. Congrats to Goodpasture on a great season! Silver balls are better than no balls /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In the Tennessean Cobb said he might go to UT since he would be quarterback. Is 5 10' tall enough to be a College QB?

! Silver balls are better than no balls /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You'll be saying that for years to come. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTY chris leak was less than 6 foot troy smith was right at 6 foot and don't forget flutie but most of the rational thinker forsee randal at wr or db.