South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your support fatrock ! Go PIRATES !!

YES pinchhitter' THATS THE SPIRIT GO PIRATES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I see right now that this fatrock is going to get old quick. I suggest that nobody respond to him and block him so you don't have to read his post and just respond to the more respectful people from SP

GROW UP ARE YOU SCARED /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> GO PIRATES

what do you know about Mckenzie??? probably like most of us nothing but if you wanan see why you should read some and learn what i have alreay is they have a great passing and rushing ballance... ya better look and see why you shouldnt mouth off. they are a class act!!! http://www.mckenzierebels.com/footballstats06.html

Hey Geno, I believe somehow you got last years stats. While there isn't just a huge difference, there are subtle differences.

http://mckenzierebels.com/football07teamstats.html - these are the more recent stats. They don't reflect last nights game however.

GENO WHAT DO U MEAN does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! PIRATE FANS ARE ABOUT WINNING! I HOPE IT IS A GREAT AN SAFE GAME BUT WE WILL DESTROY THE REBELS! THE PIRATES NEED YOUR SUPPORT QUIT BEING POLITE AN SUPPORT YOUR TEAM! REMEMBER 2ND PLACE IS ONLY THE 1ST LOSER! GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM A PASSIONATE FAN AND REMEMBER UNTIL ITS OVER THIS IS WAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PIRATE CLASS OF 83

Hey Fragglerock im from the class of 83 also you don't act like you have been here before. I know you don't represent all s. pitts fans. we respect you and if you don't respect us it could come to bite you on the azz. I know you will run your piehole all week but im sure your other fans will just say shut up please because most intellectual people on here respect each other. If you don't stop talking smack I will have to sick Butchie on you and believe me you don't want that. good luck s. pitts we know your a quality team. go rebels