South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

First of all congrats to both teams on great win's... I have no clue what Mckenzie football is about. but i know in the upcoming days i will learn.... no prediction till later in the week.. and please note that Fatrock whomever he is does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..

Same here. I am glad that flatrock, fatrock.. whatever his name is does not reflect the folks and fans of South Pitt. We know we are in for a challenge and we gladly accept. I believe it will be two quality football teams take the field and may the best team win. Congrats on your win last nite SP and the Rebels. Look forward to seeing you two play the last game of the season and for most Seniors, it will thier last game in High School. Good luck Rebels !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go duckman and butchie. Best of luck guys. This week will go by sooo slow I am sure. From everything I have read it seems like both of these teams might be similar. Both have a good QB, both have several speed backs, and both defenses have it's moments.

What kind of size or speed do you have? Also, what is your bread and butter play? Everyone will tell you that ours is straight up the gut. I will tell you early and you will understand why come friday after the game, but unless you can stop #24 for us, it will be tough for you. Hampton's 6'7" 325 lb lineman couldn't stop him. I seen a couple of times where #24 carried him on his back. So if Marco Dailey had a field day, you might want to tell the Coach's that #24 is capable of doing the same.

Don't mind all the "kiddie posts" that will show up. Both teams are here because they deserve to be here.

First of all congrats to both teams on great win's... I have no clue what Mckenzie football is about. but i know in the upcoming days i will learn.... no prediction till later in the week.. and please note that Fatrock whomever he is does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..

GENO WHAT DO U MEAN does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! PIRATE FANS ARE ABOUT WINNING! I HOPE IT IS A GREAT AN SAFE GAME BUT WE WILL DESTROY THE REBELS! THE PIRATES NEED YOUR SUPPORT QUIT BEING POLITE AN SUPPORT YOUR TEAM! REMEMBER 2ND PLACE IS ONLY THE 1ST LOSER! GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM A PASSIONATE FAN AND REMEMBER UNTIL ITS OVER THIS IS WAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PIRATE CLASS OF 83

GENO WHAT DO U MEAN does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! PIRATE FANS ARE ABOUT WINNING! I HOPE IT IS A GREAT AN SAFE GAME BUT WE WILL DESTROY THE REBELS! THE PIRATES NEED YOUR SUPPORT QUIT BEING POLITE AN SUPPORT YOUR TEAM! REMEMBER 2ND PLACE IS ONLY THE 1ST LOSER! GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM A PASSIONATE FAN AND REMEMBER UNTIL ITS OVER THIS IS WAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PIRATE CLASS OF 83

You are just showing your age young man. We are behind our team 100%. We also respect the other team that made it to the same game. Good luck Rebels and I hope for an injury free game between two great teams.

Same here. I am glad that flatrock, fatrock.. whatever his name is does not reflect the folks and fans of South Pitt. We know we are in for a challenge and we gladly accept. I believe it will be two quality football teams take the field and may the best team win. Congrats on your win last nite SP and the Rebels. Look forward to seeing you two play the last game of the season and for most Seniors, it will thier last game in High School. Good luck Rebels !

GET SOME HEART AND PRIDE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PIRATE CLASS OF 83

what do you know about Mckenzie??? probably like most of us nothing but if you wanan see why you should read some and learn what i have alreay is they have a great passing and rushing ballance... ya better look and see why you shouldnt mouth off. they are a class act!!! http://www.mckenzierebels.com/footballstats06.html

You are just showing your age young man. We are behind our team 100%. We also respect the other team that made it to the same game. Good luck Rebels and I hope for an injury free game between two great teams.

AND IN THE END THE REBELS LOSE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

http://www.mckenzierebels.com/footballstats06.htmlGENO WHAT DO U MEAN does not reflect what the real Pirate fan's are about..HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! PIRATE FANS ARE ABOUT WINNING! I HOPE IT IS A GREAT AN SAFE GAME BUT WE WILL DESTROY THE REBELS! THE PIRATES NEED YOUR SUPPORT QUIT BEING POLITE AN SUPPORT YOUR TEAM! REMEMBER 2ND PLACE IS ONLY THE 1ST LOSER! GOOD LUCK BOYS FROM A PASSIONATE FAN AND REMEMBER UNTIL ITS OVER THIS IS WAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PIRATE CLASS OF 83

what do you know about Mckenzie??? probably like most of us nothing but if you wanan see why you should read some and learn what i have alreay is they have a great passing and rushing ballance...

AN THEY WILL STILL LOSE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />