South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is but so is ya'lls coach ... But I was most impressed with Robinson's interview. Very classy guy ...

Read a couple of posts about him "playing dirty" on defense but he doesn't come off like that ... Very lucky to have a player such as him on the team ...

I have seen all the games and game films and have never seen anything dirty...he hits hard and he will talk to you /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . He is a great kid off the field too. We get some bad comments at times from folks that don't like getting beat by 40 or 50 points. I'm sure McKenzie has heard this stuff too.

He is very consistant on kickoffs...10 yrd line or so every time....I wonder if he will kick it deep this week?? I'll bet not

You're crazy ... I'd bet money he will ... Ol' Comer isn't going to show any sign that he is intimidated, even if he is in the slightest ... As long as our kick off coverage stays top notch like the last couple of weeks McKenzie will have no problem ...

I'll be leaving in about 26 hours from now ... Can't wait ... It'll be a long 26 hours!!

Yes, Me and Daniel will be in the BORO, along with about 50 LV fans. Bring it home!!! GO PIRATES (until baseball season) HA HA!!!!!

Fantastic...yea I'm not looking forward to playing LV this spring....can yall score 40 in baseball? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You're crazy ... I'd bet money he will ... Ol' Comer isn't going to show any sign that he is intimidated, even if he is in the slightest ... As long as our kick off coverage stays top notch like the last couple of weeks McKenzie will have no problem ...

I'll be leaving in about 26 hours from now ... Can't wait ... It'll be a long 26 hours!!

I hope he does....but I wouldn't if it was my call. I guess we will find out tomorrow

I will have to agree with you Zone. I don't think it would be smart to kick deep too many times. You might contain Weatherspoon and Mitchell once, but they will eventually break off a good return. I think that is what makes this Pirate team special. We have more than one playmaker and you have to cover them all or you will get burned. I know McKenzie has a good football team, but I think their quarterback is the weapon we have to stop to win this game. If we slow him down somewhat, I see the Pirates winning this one.

Come on Texas, do you really think this game will be decided by a fieldgoal? Just yanking your chain. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I hope he does....but I wouldn't if it was my call. I guess we will find out tomorrow

The way I'm seeing this is that Mckenzie kicks off then South Pitt, runs it back. Then South Pitt. kicks off and Mckenzie runs it back. If that the case this will be a high scoring game. Now do this young men have it in them to run up and down the field all night for 48 min. The defense for both teams don't need to dress out them..........................

I will have to agree with you Zone. I don't think it would be smart to kick deep too many times. You might contain Weatherspoon and Mitchell once, but they will eventually break off a good return. I think that is what makes this Pirate team special. We have more than one playmaker and you have to cover them all or you will get burned. I know McKenzie has a good football team, but I think their quarterback is the weapon we have to stop to win this game. If we slow him down somewhat, I see the Pirates winning this one.

Come on Texas, do you really think this game will be decided by a fieldgoal? Just yanking your chain. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes this game will come down to the last play and that olay will be a field goal.

I am going with the upset in this one, McKenzie 48, South Pitt 35

McKenzie has a very good football team and they have played some quality opposition this year losing only once to a very good 2A team that made it to the semifinals.

Rebels are gonna shock the world tomorrow!

By the way I am not really a Rebel fan, but I have seen them play and I am pulling for them in this one.

Sorry McKenzie, good season and all, and enjoy displaying that silver trophy, but this won't be close. At all. Mercy rule in the title game - South Pitt 54, Rebels 14

If South Pitt. scores 54 then Mckenzie wins by 3. and that will have Mckenzie scoring how many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!