South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Folks I'm outta here. Good traveling Grace to both sides and may it be an injury free game. Check on my other predictions during the year and I was just about on the bullseye every game. SP-34 MAC-21!

sportman

Nov 26 2007 - 08:23 AM

Post #207

Competitor

Group: Members

Member No.: 48,324

Hampton all the respect in the world to you but this will be like Wiley E Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner just not going to happen. I believe we faced our biggest threat last week. I have coached different sports in my life and one thing you cant coach and that is speed, you either have it or you don't. Copper Basin is always a huge team up front we play every year outweighing us by about 50lbs. per man but they just dont get the job done just like i"m predicting this Friday against Hampton. I have a friend that lives in your area and has watched a few of your games. He has seen SP also and he thinks you are in some serious trouble! SP 45 Hampton 14!

yeah you nailed this prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain chance for Friday in the 'Boro was 40% ... Then 30% ... Then 0% ...........

Now it's back up to 30% ... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oh well, may have to break out the poncho just in case cause I sure ain't missing this 'en!

And can someone tell me WHY ... WHY ... WHY the DVDs of one game on that Tennessee High School Website are $35? I'll be going and watching the game first hand ... Then paying the $9.95 for the fiance' to watch it at home live on the net since I don't think it comes on any Charter channels ...

Maybe I'll record the game on the computer if I she can learn how to press the "Record" button /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I saw a strip run across the bottom of the screen on the Weather Channel this AM that announced that ALL the TSSAA BlueCross Bowl games would be broadcast live on Charter Main Street (channel 22) on Charter Cable tomorrow and Saturday!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

sportman

Nov 26 2007 - 08:23 AM

Post #207

Competitor

Group: Members

Member No.: 48,324

Hampton all the respect in the world to you but this will be like Wiley E Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner just not going to happen. I believe we faced our biggest threat last week. I have coached different sports in my life and one thing you cant coach and that is speed, you either have it or you don't. Copper Basin is always a huge team up front we play every year outweighing us by about 50lbs. per man but they just dont get the job done just like i"m predicting this Friday against Hampton. I have a friend that lives in your area and has watched a few of your games. He has seen SP also and he thinks you are in some serious trouble! SP 45 Hampton 14!

yeah you nailed this prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I was gone for a second and some sore person on here talking trash like all year. Read, I repeat Read my post carefully, it says just about evey game there genius, was I talking about yall, I dont think so!

If South Pitt. scores 54 then Mckenzie wins by 3. and that will have Mckenzie scoring how many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> [/center]

SPHS 51 MHS 24 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I was gone for a second and some sore person on here talking trash like all year. Read, I repeat Read my post carefully, it says just about evey game there genius, was I talking about yall, I dont think so!

I missed getting you going sportman.......thought that that might do it. I am just aggravating. Good luck to SP tomorrow, should be an exciting time. Lucky me gets to go watch basketball tonight, not the same feeling as last Thursday. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

BTW.....I didn't talk any trash, just defended my school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will agree on it being a TOUGH game...I have been a PIRATE fan all my life but will not predict score. Too many unknowns as far as McKenzie is concerned. Know for a fact they must be a fine, quality ball team or they would not be in championship game. Good luck to our friends of McKenzie, be safe on your way to game, let's all hope both teams come out injury free. BUT....GO PIRATES....

Thank you and safe traveling to ya'll as well. We also hope for an injury free game here. I guess everyone's questions will be answered by tomorrow evening but, however it goes the regular Rebel posters on here WILL be here over the weekend. The real Rebel fans on here have not said on disrespectful thing about SP that I've seen and I think I've read it all. It won't start tomorrow or over the weekend. Both of these teams have worked too hard to get to this game for anyone to tarnish it on coachT. Every one in these two little towns are wound up to the breaking point---the word amped comes to mind!!!! Something all of us will remember for a LONG time!!!

As nervous as I am/we are about this game, I still say that the Rebels are a better team than most give them credit for across the river. You can't really tell how well these two teams will stack up against each other untill they line up against each other. Last season, all the talk was that Friendship Christian was gonna maul JCS in the title game. But, when the opening kickoff started that game something went terribly wrong as far as FC was concerned. I'm not saying that the same thing is gonna happen tomorrow but, I AM saying that the same thing COULD happen tomorrow. McKenzie has also played some quality football teams this season too and we aren't in the habit of rolling over for any of them. It's gonna be interesting.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think the Rebels will be too enamored with just being there the first time. They will not overcome the shock and awe of the Pirates and really even start playing until the second half. By then it will be too late. If they really even knew anything at all about the 2007 Pirates they would just stay home and let the Pirates have it by forfeit and do it just for spite. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If my mind is still working right this close to game time, I believe that exactly none of this team of young Pirates has every played in a Blue Cross Bowl either. Probably gonna take more than that to take this one!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />