South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Butchie you need to behave tomorrow and be nice. But go ahead and give them .........................................

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hay Butchie you need to behave tomorrow and be nice. But go ahead and give them .........................................

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Me Behave? Surely You Jest?

Look McKenzie has a great football team with an excellent QB that can do alot with the football an the fullback is a beast but South Pittsburg has the fastest 1a team i have ever seen an that Hampton fan that said that McKenzie can match them speed on speed well i dont know what he was smokin but i do think that Sp's unbelievable speed will wear down the McKenzie D

so my prediction is,

SP 42

McKenzie 21

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />