South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Zone Iwill not be able to make the game. So I will see it on TV. I will be on here right after the game and a day or two after. To hand out some crow or eat some crow. The best two 1a teams are going to shoot it out.Good luck to both teams and a safe trip and a injury free game. This has been fun week........................................

You are going to miss a good one. At least it will be on TV. I'll be around Sat but not sure when we will be back Fri

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a fun week this has been on the CoachT boards. First of all, I want to give a huge congratulations to both teams for having their shot at a State Championship. All the excitement and anticipation will come to a boil tomorrow afternoon. After careful consideration, I am finally prepared to make my prediction. Please keep in mind all Mckenzie fans, this is in no way a disgrace or lack of respect for your team, just mearly a die hard Pirate Fan who hopes for the best for our team...........

PIRATES 48

REBELS 24

2007 State Champions

Go Pirates

I fully expect a well coached and well executed game plan by both teams tomorrow afternoon. I have watched all the Mckenzie videos and they are an extremely talented team and play great team football. We have been excited about our Pirates all year, and look forward to a quality matchup between two well deserving teams. Having played in the State game and having the opportunity to see several more, I want to tell all Mckenzie fans that you are in for a great treat. This is the pinnacle of high school football so enjoy every moment of it regardless of the final scoreboard. Your team has accomplished something that should help to continue to build your program for many years to come. Have a safe trip, and see you in Boro!!

Great post!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You definitely show class. Not trying to degrade our team. Why would anybody want to belittle 2 teams that have fought hard all year to get to the State Championship game. 2 Great coaches and teams both wanting to win. Hopefully the fans will be respectful of both teams regardless of who wins. Here is hoping for an injury free game and a safe trip for all that are making the trip to the 'boro.

GO REBELS!!!!

As nervous as I am/we are about this game, I still say that the Rebels are a better team than most give them credit for across the river.

Actually, South Pittsburg is on the west bank of the Tennessee River. So technically, SP and McKenzie are on the same side of the river. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zonepirate, you have been a class act during this whole week with your posts. Good luck to the Pirates, but I hope our Rebels can pull out a victory.

maybe with his posts but he seems 2 b a little partial with his EDITING of others posts.he and old pirate must b good buddies he can post about anything without it being edited not the rest of us. what happened to whats good 4 the goose is good 4 the gander? sure this will b edited also or deleted. power P on both sides of ur head huh?

Actually, South Pittsburg is on the west bank of the Tennessee River. So technically, SP and McKenzie are on the same side of the river. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I can tell you is that ya'll live on a hill and we live in a swamp!!! See ya'll tomorrow afternoon at tha' 'Boro!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />