South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Mckenzie wins this game ( picking apart the defence ) run, pass, & pass, and run, look for so pitt to play overly aggresive defence blitz blitz blitz early in the game but get rocked back on their heels. Mckenzie 35 so pitt 28

They Haven't Seen A Team Like Us. They Better Have Speed. After They Run Around And Try To Cover Our Offense They'll Need To Be Quick. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day is finaly here! Again; congrats to both teams for making it to the big game.... Each team should be ready to play by now. All the smack talking should be coming to a end ( so I guess it's time to back it up on the playing field). The one thing that is inevitable about today; is. (One will loose!)......I'm gona go out on a limb today, and say S-Pitt by 16.. I'll be watching on the tube. good luck to both. Hope all will be injury free!

We have stopped several great backs trying to run up the middle and we finally stopped Marco Daily after we figured out that if we stayed home he could not get outside, because we shut down his running up the middle. I am positive we will not face another as fast and agile as him.

He got 294 yards...Hmmmm I guess you think keeping him under 300 yards was stopping him /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Watch today....you are going to see several really good backs

Mckenzie wins this game ( picking apart the defence ) run, pass, & pass, and run, look for so pitt to play overly aggresive defence blitz blitz blitz early in the game but get rocked back on their heels. Mckenzie 35 so pitt 28

Oh...we will be coming....you can count on that /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . The QB might be the one getting rocked /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They Haven't Seen A Team Like Us. They Better Have Speed. After They Run Around And Try To Cover Our Offense They'll Need To Be Quick.

Fast??? Don't blink....or you will miss something /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He got 294 yards...Hmmmm I guess you think keeping him under 300 yards was stopping him /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I said finally. It took him 11 plays to get 26 yards in the 4th Q. Look out here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under 300 is stopping HIM.

And all those really good backs still don't make one of him.

Well Today Is Gonna Be Great. Taking The Grandkids To The Zoo. Then Lunch, Then To The Game For Ya'lls Procedure. At 3 p.m. The Rebels Will Proceed To Kick Ya'lls Tail. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie, Get those Grandkids to the Zoo, and get off the computer.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I said finally. It took him 11 plays to get 26 yards in the 4th Q. Look out here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cramps slowed him down more than ya'll did.

Don't ask me why but I figured I got a dig in against So Pitt so I would get one in against ya'll also.

Good Luck to both teams and I won't bother ya'lls thread anymore. Well until tonight.