South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

GOOD LUCK REBELS FROM MILAN!!!! TAKE IT TO THOSE COCKY SON OF A GUNS!!!

I'll be watching on tv thats for sure!! my prediction is that john campbell has the game of the life and rebel defense wins this one for em!! ------im a good friend of john campbell lol

He's A Good Un To Be Friends With. He's A Beast. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is the last post I will make before tomorrow and I put this out to our Rebels. Like Mr. Howell said tonight at the pep rally, you have been preparing for this since the Monday after the JCS lost last year. All the winter workouts, the 8+ hours of Camp Comer in the summers and for the seniors, 4 years of hard work to reach the pinnacle of high school football is coming to a head tomorrow. Since week 11, I have always ended or started these with Week whatever, no more weeks to go. Some on here have ask me what that means. And as I was playing high school football, Coach Porter at White House always said that. To me it always meant that you are not guaranteed the next week and that if you did not want this to be your last week, you must give your all. I was never forturnate enough to here this one, WEEK 15.......and I would not know what Coach Porter's thoughts would be. But my thoughts are this. You started on a mission in week 1 to reach a goal. Many people over here in west Tn doubted you. You were not picked to win your region. Heck, some had us finishing at best 3rd. You were not going to beat Bruceton. They were hands down going to win the region. Well, you proved them all wrong. The Jackson Sun our only local paper that covers West Tennessee outside of Memphis never gave you the recognition you deserved. You quieted them only when you beat their beloved TCA. So what I am saying, you have been the underdog all year. Tomorrow their is no reason as to why you don't leave it all on the turf at MTSU. You have battled all year and overcome some adversity to get where you are. Its time to sacrifice every part of your being for 48 minutes. That goes not only for the starters but also for the players on the sideline. Rebels, reached deep down inside of yourself and give it your all. You are living a dream for not only yourself but for the players that came before you. If you do that, you will bring that Gold Ball back to McKenzie.

Remember also what Mr. Howell said: We rented a house at MTSU.

And Austin Winstead, I agree with you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ONE MORE TIME!!!!

MRP!!!

See you guys at the BORO!!

Coach L

Good post V%T1,

Rebels I may not be back on here untill tomorrow night myself??? But, we are all proud to be associated with this team and we know that you can finish this job. You guys are living the dream for this former Rebel!!!!! Sell out tomorrow and leave it all there!!! We're with you!!! Bring home the Gold!!!

tha' duck

This former Rebel will be stuck here keeping things down at McKenzie but I know you young men will kick it in the 'Boro tomorrow. Bringing home the Gold will be sweet. I will have the radio on then the TV when I get to it. Play hard guys and give it your all- nothing less will do. Be positive and burn their sails - send them home on the current only.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO BIG RED!!!!!!![/color

BRINGING HOME THE GOLD

maybe with his posts but he seems 2 b a little partial with his EDITING of others posts.he and old pirate must b good buddies he can post about anything without it being edited not the rest of us. what happened to whats good 4 the goose is good 4 the gander? sure this will b edited also or deleted. power P on both sides of ur head huh?

Got that Right A P and another P .

The other stuff...naw....I bust a few chops that you don't even see. I do send the others some "shut the heck up" emails and they email be back and say.....well ...stuff /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> So just what is your email???? be happy to include you in my KMA email list /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Zonepirate, you have been a class act during this whole week with your posts. Good luck to the Pirates, but I hope our Rebels can pull out a victory.

Win or lose I am just happy to be here. I don't think most people really realize what just being at this pont means....out of all the 1A teams in Tennessee there are only 2 playing tomorrow

TAKE IT TO THOSE COCKY SON OF A GUNS!!!

If you knew our team you would not say that....fans on here...sure...our team....no way..classiest bunch of teenagers I have ever been around.....but sure... they will knock your jock off /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Actually, South Pittsburg is on the west bank of the Tennessee River. So technically, SP and McKenzie are on the same side of the river. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good point....this championship is for the same side of the river...the other side of the river is sitting this one out /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

While Ya'll Shopping, Get Some Depends. Because When Ya'll See What A Team Mckenzie Is. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Iam a big Basketball fan from Marion county i do watch the teams from the valley and beleive yall will be the ones that has to have the diapers to wipe those tears off your face- South Pitt will totally destroy yall good luck Pirates from marion County-sorry cant watch this one we play ball at Blesode fri night - South Pitt by at least 21 Also CH says-------------------------------------------

GOOD LUCK TERRELL- ROBERT -CODY -DAVID-- TY -Rashawn-Chase /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />