South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Some people disrespecting SP speed hasnt seen to much of our playing this year. Besides Trousdale and Friendship who we opened the speed on, the last opponent Hampton get these stats now 52 rushes 427yards, 46 of those rushes were up the gut. I'm no math whiz but we tried to run outside 6 times and gained plenty yards by the way,but why do that when you can flex your muscle and gain huge yardage up the middle and dont give McKenzie any more info!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people disrespecting SP speed hasnt seen to much of our playing this year. Besides Trousdale and Friendship who we opened the speed on, the last opponent Hampton get these stats now 52 rushes 427yards, 46 of those rushes were up the gut. I'm no math whiz but we tried to run outside 6 times and gained plenty yards by the way,but why do that when you can flex your muscle and gain huge yardage up the middle and dont give McKenzie any more info!

All we ask is for ya'll to bring it on and the rebels will handle it.............................

As it was said earlier ... McKenzie would love to give South Pitt a ticket right up the middle ...

You can run it up the middle all day long ... But that don't mean you'll be movng the ball /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I look for it to be much like the game McKenzie had with Mt. Pleasant ... But McKenzie pulling away with it a little earlier in the game this time ...

I am not from either side and what I have seen is SP fans(not all) post scores like 51-14 and say it will be over by the half and all that mess while Mckenzie fans have said it would be decided by a TD, FG, or less. Seriously though, who cares if they come back after the game if Mckenzie loses regardless of how bad they might lose, it would make me sick to make it that far and lose, I wouldnt want anything to do w/ a message board for awhile.....

I am willing to bet that most of these folks are NOT from SP...if they are, they were not around or have forgotten the other six times we have competed for a state title. This practice does not sound like any lifetime SP supporter.

As it was said earlier ... McKenzie would love to give South Pitt a ticket right up the middle ...

You can run it up the middle all day long ... But that don't mean you'll be movng the ball /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I look for it to be much like the game McKenzie had with Mt. Pleasant ... But McKenzie pulling away with it a little earlier in the game this time ...

And you've been on coach t with a sign on name how long? Sorry to burst your bubble but we've already heard this garbage the last 14 weeks.

Fortunately I have avoided crow this season after eating 2 very large and distasteful platefuls last season. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hope my streak will continue for awhile.

Yea, it leaves a bad taste for 365 days! What time will the Pirate Ships leave SP tomorrow? blow your horn about a half mile or so past exit 117.

I think this will be a decent ball game. It should be Pirates toughest match up this year by far.

Sp- 41

Mckenzie-21

Will agree on it being a TOUGH game...I have been a PIRATE fan all my life but will not predict score. Too many unknowns as far as McKenzie is concerned. Know for a fact they must be a fine, quality ball team or they would not be in championship game. Good luck to our friends of McKenzie, be safe on your way to game, let's all hope both teams come out injury free. BUT....GO PIRATES....

To let you know come friday afternoon it will not be the one good team on that field, But the two best 1a teams in the state of Tenn. And disrespecting South Pitt. NO Kckenzie knows that they are in for a dog fight friday. Mckenzie fan could disrespect but why? If Mckenzie disrespects South Pitt. It will be on the field when taking the gold ball home to Mckenzie........................................................................