LIPSCOMB VS FULTON

Galilee

Just like you ride the coat tails of Livingston Academy. They are 2-18 over the last two years. Here's a smiley for you there "Fulton Ferry" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To the moderators, I hope you don't close this thread on my account, but, I like Rocking Chair have sat and bit my tongue as well over the slurs that Big Country has made toward LA and its program (not to mention any other team from 2-3A). LA won fair and square and did what was needed to win the title. That was 05. DL won this year and congratulations to them. Great job Fulton. Again represented 2-3A well as did DL in 5-3A. But, what is Big Country's problem with LA and its football program?!?!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry about BigCountry. He's in way over his head about DLs victory. Look, DL is a great program, but the reason they get to the Boro every year is because no one else gives them a challenge. Sure Catholic chokes every year and A-E wont win a region title again for about 5 more years, but thats what makes Fulton great as well. Region 2 is the best in the state and to get out of that region alive and healthy, and to make it to the Boro 5 out of 6 years and win it 3 of those times is a great acomplishment. Starting to feel like Catholic is the pre-2004 Red Sox.

Just like you ride the coat tails of Livingston Academy. They are 2-18 over the last two years. Here's a smiley for you there "Fulton Ferry" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CoachT I dont think the sit in the timeout box did anygood with BigCountry, but what do I know next to his (BC) vast football knowledge.Sorry to Fulton and DL but I can only take so much. Congrats to both programs on a great and memorable year.

I don't think you understand the definition of the word dominant. That is like comparing all the teams that lost to South-Pittsburg in the Playoffs and saying they werent as good as McKenzie because McKenzie played in the state championship game. When we all know that most of the last three teams that SP played and beat could have beaten McKenzie pretty easily. I agree that DL is one of the better teams in 3A, but they have not dominated anyone. Matter of fact they got pretty lucky this year. Not to say it was not a great win and they did many things to help themselves win. If those two teams play 10 times we all know who win 70% of the time. I am not a Fulton Fan and everyone will tell you that. In 2005 DL got outcoached and outplayed by a team of average players in LA. In 2006 Fulton beat DL by a similar score to this years game. All this proves is that there is no other team in 3A on the West side that can play with DL. I will agree they are one of the better teams in 3A, the most dominant team "NO". Losing two out of three years does not make you dominant.

I think the facts are still the same. Since the reclassification of 2005. Lipscomb is the only team to have played in every Championship game. Lucky? They had to win it on the field. The other teams didn't forfeit those games.

Lets compromise--Instead of The Dominant 3A Team, I'll interject: The most consistent 3A Team. Will that work?

FalconsFlyHigh, FultonPride, Solomon, TadVols, etc. have been shooting their mouths off about me on here for over a week and a half now. FultonPride & TadVols made all sorts of attempts at humor against CCCHS last week on a thread that got taken off of the boards completely. Were they punished????? Let's just see...........

CoachT hasn't suspended any of them 1 TIME!!!! With that in mind some of you want to get on here and cry that I am harsh??????? That's a joke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I get suspended again and none of them do because of a bunch of crying then I am going to Lawrenceburg to settle this matter with CoachT in a personal manner FACE-TO-FACE.

That's not intended to be a threat, a knock, a joke, or a myth. IT IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!!