LIPSCOMB VS FULTON

Galilee

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right. I watched Lipscomb-Mitchell tonight. This is definitely the weakest Lipscomb team of the past three.

I TOO SAW THIS GAME. DL IS NOT THE CHOICE TEAM THEY HAVE HAD THE PAST 3 YEARS. EAST TENNESSEE WILL WIN 3-4 OF 5 GOLD BALLS THIS YEAR. ALTHO MITCHELL PLAYED NO WHERE NEAR THE "LIGHTS-OUT" GAME THEY HAD AGAINST DYERSBUG GAVE DL ALL THEY WANTED !! GREAT SHOWING TIGERS! ! CONGRATS TO THE REBELS OF MCKENZIE ON THEIR BIG WIN. GO REBELS !!!!!!!!!

Had you asked me several weeks ago....I would have had my doubts for the Falcons. However, Fulton is really hot right now and absolutely embarassed the "mighty" Pearl-Cohn Firebirds with the "spectacular" Daunte Mason. It looks like DL fought for their lives last night. Blair is coming off of his best performance of the year and the Falcons are completely healthy heading into next Saturday. I just think Fulton will prove to have too much speed and athleticism for the Mustangs this time around as well. I know DL will want it badly because of the past two years' failures, but that may not be enough to account for the difference in athletic ability.

With so many good skill position guys, and how the passing game is clicking on all cylinders....I'm going with Fulton by 14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Falcons! Make it 4 out of 5!