LIPSCOMB VS FULTON

Galilee

it sure is easy to talk about other people teams that are not in the championship games when you are just bandwagoner like yourself LITTLE CITY BOY /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> so i hope you didnt get hurt jumping off pearls bandwangon last night.....LOSER

Baggy,

You come off petty and childish. Stick to facts and analysis and leave off the name calling.

SND

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baggy,

You come off petty and childish. Stick to facts and analysis and leave off the name calling.

SND

well now im sure you can read so.... read the post that it was reply to.... oh im sure your LITTLE CITY BOYs friend and that ok...but like you said stick to the facts /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

how many kids off these two teams are going to be playing on saturday next year

This year, probably just one, Jeremy Holt. Outside chance for OLB and DLB Brandon Cannon. The next years crop of players remains to be seen. Good bet that WR and DB Zach Rogers will be one. On the Maybe list: MLB Micheal Saggio, Kicker (DB) and State Record holder Kyle Lehning.

Lipscomb knows that they will be considered the underdog and they are ok with that, they have been there and done that bit before.

Vandy1... this time last year I personally called you out based on comments about Fulton I don't even remember. I thought you were shooting from the hip making momentum building nonsence out of nothing. I was told to do some research on you by one of your supporters before I made such accusations on your credibility. They were right & I was wrong. So I ask you this with upmost respect and value your vast knowlege of David Liscomb knowlege and the Midstate area programs.

Based on your earlier post.... Do you feel Liscomb is the underdog? Or is this a comment based on what fans from across the state will presume about Fulton based on their championship success over the past 5 years? Since early in the season, everyone has been saying Liscomb would be in Murfreesboro and would be surprised if Fulton made it at all. I look at the Liscomb program with eyes wide open respectig the caliber of athletic discipline, coaching, tradition, & quality of atheletes. Fulton is starting unify and bond as a team where there once was many cracks of scepticism & doubt. In such a rebuilding year, they have played their best games since the playoffs began. Not to say that DL is not a great team, but DL has not appeared to be as dominate this year as of late, with what sounded to be a close call against Mithchel.

Eventhough I'm a passionate fan, I wear prescriptive glasses.... not rose colored ones. I would not have said 3 weeks ago that David Liscomb is the Underdog and Fulton would be favored in the Championship game. How do you compare last year's championship team to this year's squad? Are they as talented as the '06 team? If they are.... they shouldn't be labled underdogs.

Ruse? ... our East Tennessee stat-rat... broaden our horizons with your wisdom and give us you take on the match-up as well.

Alcoa, Fulton, and Maryville...

BEASTS OF THE EAST

dont know who can stop any of these three. but probably nobody

Ihope all three can bring home the gold so from a Maryville Rebels fan to the others go Fulton Falcons and Alcoa Tornadoes too bad Bearden lost but 3 out of 5 an`t bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Vandy1... this time last year I personally called you out based on comments about Fulton I don't even remember. I thought you were shooting from the hip making momentum building nonsence out of nothing. I was told to do some research on you by one of your supporters before I made such accusations on your credibility. They were right & I was wrong. So I ask you this with upmost respect and value your vast knowlege of David Liscomb knowlege and the Midstate area programs.

Based on your earlier post.... Do you feel Liscomb is the underdog? Or is this a comment based on what fans from across the state will presume about Fulton based on their championship success over the past 5 years? Since early in the season, everyone has been saying Liscomb would be in Murfreesboro and would be surprised if Fulton made it at all. I look at the Liscomb program with eyes wide open respectig the caliber of athletic discipline, coaching, tradition, & quality of atheletes. Fulton is starting unify and bond as a team where there once was many cracks of scepticism & doubt. In such a rebuilding year, they have played their best games since the playoffs began. Not to say that DL is not a great team, but DL has not appeared to be as dominate this year as of late, with what sounded to be a close call against Mithchel.

Eventhough I'm a passionate fan, I wear prescriptive glasses.... not rose colored ones. I would not have said 3 weeks ago that David Liscomb is the Underdog and Fulton would be favored in the Championship game. How do you compare last year's championship team to this year's squad? Are they as talented as the '06 team? If they are.... they shouldn't be labled underdogs.

Ruse? ... our East Tennessee stat-rat... broaden our horizons with your wisdom and give us you take on the match-up as well.

Hey Photo, etc.

Just gonna settle in for the SECCG. Be back on in the morn. Old boy is a little worn after getting back late last night from Smyrna. Bearden outplayed em, but tunrned it over thrice in the 1st 1/2. A lot more 1st downs, both passing and rushing yards, and, as you know I am not a ref basher, but...that was tough. Wilkes is a good player. Got loose on a KO, and a fumble return for a TD. Other than that, not so much.

One thing to think about for Fulton. DL=Catholic in a number of respects. Catholic 27, Fulton 0. Just a sanity check, not trying to agitate. After I saw PC vs. Howard, I felt sure about Fulton's chances. Picked Fulton by a couple of TDs+ yesterday. Congrats to PC on a fine season, and to both Fulton and DL on their return to the Ship. Look forward to chatting...clean chat, as the week moves on.

ruse?

And another thing...please stop this bantering over past games and past issues (and teams that arent even playing or played for weeks). I think all of those that kept up with the Fulton v. PC thread got really tired of it!!! If you want to do this, start your own thread!

Can you even read or were you born blind?????? I have given Fulton their due respect. I was the first person last night to say congrats to your coaches. I don't care what you get tired of either to tell you the truth. I am getting tired of reading about you East-TN people talking about past years. IT IS 2007!!!! The years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, etc, etc, etc.......HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE NEXT SATURDAY!!!! You've won state titles. CONGRATS!!!! We all do not need a weekly reminder from you people. East-TN people are arrogant but good. People like baggy (as well as many others from White House) are just arrogant and terrible. PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!!!Finally, I would like to advise you to stay away from an argument that does not concern you. If you go back in time it was baggy, timbdp, dandy, BenStiller, whsports, etc. that started all of this "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" nonsense back in April (or was it March). They are still talking trash and their team has been gone for two weeks now /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" JUST AS I TELL BAGGY I WANT TO TELL YOU THE SAME THING: GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!!

i must really hand it to liscomb and fulton for having great programs. what is the offseason workout programs like at these schools

For such a great reader you sure can't spell too well now can you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It's "Lipscomb" not "liscomb" GENIUS!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great to know...but I dont think we asked?

Now that you made this statement I think we can schedule the championship game

You've done the same thing by rooting for Alcoa & Maryville. You just wish the teams located near you the best of luck. So by saying what you replied then this makes you a hypocrite because you are clowning on bulldog69 because he has AN OPINION!!!!

He is entitled to that so you need to either deal with it or ignore it. Don't reply with some retarded statement like the one above /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />