FARRAGUT v BEARDEN

BEEFCOPTER

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way FHS has a chance in this game is if they do what Heritage did against us...stall(which is why high school needs a shot clock). Farragut has been known to stall against us when we are clearly more athletic than them and this year we are that way. Who is going to stop Demonte and Blake Jenkins. Blake is taller than FHS's tallest player and he plays the 3! He sometimes guards the PG, who would want a guy with prob. a 6'10 wing span guarding you? I sure as heck wouldn't. I'm hoping for a good game, but I think we'll run them outta the gym. And thank god they can't do football cheers since we now have the bragging rights!

The only way FHS has a chance in this game is if they do what Heritage did against us...stall(which is why high school needs a shot clock). Farragut has been known to stall against us when we are clearly more athletic than them and this year we are that way. Who is going to stop Demonte and Blake Jenkins. Blake is taller than FHS's tallest player and he plays the 3! He sometimes guards the PG, who would want a guy with prob. a 6'10 wing span guarding you? I sure as heck wouldn't. I'm hoping for a good game, but I think we'll run them outta the gym. And thank god they can't do football cheers since we now have the bragging rights!

Jenkins has crazy wingspan, but I didn't hear Damron and Click complaining when he was guarding them last night....isn't this the same posters who were making predictions about the Maryville game...I noticed none have gone back on those threads to say they were wrong....why don't we rephrase, Bearden should beat Maryville and Farragut easily.....should be a good one.....

Should be a good game, both teams lost to Maryville by 3 points. Farragut has much better guard play, but Bearden has the advantage inside. If Farragut can get an effective inside-out game going they should be able to come out on top. Farragut can afford to double down on the post, but Farragut has 3 guys that can shoot so Bearden will not be able to double as much. It will be a close game.

Jenkins has crazy wingspan, but I didn't hear Damron and Click complaining when he was guarding them last night....isn't this the same posters who were making predictions about the Maryville game...I noticed none have gone back on those threads to say they were wrong....why don't we rephrase, Bearden should beat Maryville and Farragut easily.....should be a good one.....

Did Maryvile beat farragut and Bearden without Douglas? If so, I am going to have to go out on a limb and say Maryville will repeat in 08.