District 13AA

GCPioneer

rebel, you've got to figure, no warnings were handed out all night and I noticed rebel players getting ill as well as well as Coach Suiter throwing one of his temper tantrums on their bench and kept going. IMO that deserved a T. No warning was handed to either team and to call a technical with 27 seconds left in the game and it being a 2 point game is putting the game on the refs shoulders.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids are taught to be a little dramatic ( i think you called that a flop). I wish ALL you complainers would watch the film on this. I was lucky enough to see the game again on film. Guess what. Rebel fan or not, I would have ejected her from the game. I didn't feel that when I saw it in person. After re-watching the game, she deserved the technical if not more. So until you can view it and view it in a neutral frame of mind, let this crap die.

I know this is totally out of left field, but I was just wondering what exactly your name meant. Does it mean that you graduated from OC in 1973 or what?

Kids are taught to be a little dramatic ( i think you called that a flop). I wish ALL you complainers would watch the film on this. I was lucky enough to see the game again on film. Guess what. Rebel fan or not, I would have ejected her from the game. I didn't feel that when I saw it in person. After re-watching the game, she deserved the technical if not more. So until you can view it and view it in a neutral frame of mind, let this crap die.

GC fans won't let anything die. Heck, I was messing with one of their seniors the other day, and she said, "Well they told me Milan only won because they brought their refs." Gibson County is the world's worst at "the refs are out to get me."

Watching the GC and OC game though, OC has a bunch of fans that need to take a chill pill as well because they cried over every call when they were getting their butt handed to them. It's amazing though as soon as OC made their run that all of a sudden the refs were great.

Refs are going to miss calls! Unless you want to have some kind of robots out there calling a game, you're going to have to deal with it. The fact is that even a good call is going to be questioned when a team is losing or a team is in a close game.

I know this is totally out of left field, but I was just wondering what exactly your name meant. Does it mean that you graduated from OC in 1973 or what?

I guess a good answer is that I am considered an "old timer".

GC fans won't let anything die. Heck, I was messing with one of their seniors the other day, and she said, "Well they told me Milan only won because they brought their refs." Gibson County is the world's worst at "the refs are out to get me."Watching the GC and OC game though, OC has a bunch of fans that need to take a chill pill as well because they cried over every call when they were getting their butt handed to them. It's amazing though as soon as OC made their run that all of a sudden the refs were great.Refs are going to miss calls! Unless you want to have some kind of robots out there calling a game, you're going to have to deal with it. The fact is that even a good call is going to be questioned when a team is losing or a team is in a close game.

Our fans can get pretty vocal. I would put them in a close 2nd or 3rd place behind S. Fulton fans. 2nd or 3rd would be occupied by us and Gibson Co. fans. I think that is a fair assessment.

You must have watched a different game film than I did. Mr. person with 7 Posts??? What you saw was typical when two players get arms locked and trying to break free. Don't make more out of it. The offical only saw mostly the reaction from the OC player...try again....no reason for a "T"...only a warning to both players. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey but I really like our chances now coming out of the Region. I'm kinda glad he made that call now, come to think of it. What you are about to see my freind is a pretty scarry 4th place team going into regional play....and I found out Ms. Griffin is baaaaaack!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Oh WOW! I thought she was done for the season!!! AWESOME!!! ladyneer, any truth?

TRUTH!!!!... the pain of not being able to help her ball sisters... is hurting her worse than the pain she is having in the back... the doc gave her the green light... but says to take it slow... and see how she reacts to getting back on the floor... She is so excited!!!!!

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You must have watched a different game film than I did. Mr. person with 7 Posts??? What you saw was typical when two players get arms locked and trying to break free. Don't make more out of it. The offical only saw mostly the reaction from the OC player...try again....no reason for a "T"...only a warning to both players. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey but I really like our chances now coming out of the Region. I'm kinda glad he made that call now, come to think of it. What you are about to see my freind is a pretty scarry 4th place team going into regional play....and I found out Ms. Griffin is baaaaaack!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Read your quote above. "I'm kinda glad he made that call, now come to think of it". If that is not trying to say the game's outcome was based on that call alone.......... Come on. Can you not let it die and realize that you were outplayed and not out officiated. Holy smokes, enough is enough. Talk about sore loserS!!! Oh, I didn't realize the amount of Posts you make on here makes you an EXPERT. Wake up, I have more years in sports than you are old!!!!

TRUTH!!!!... the pain of not being able to help her ball sisters... is hurting her worse than the pain she is having in the back... the doc gave her the green light... but says to take it slow... and see how she reacts to getting back on the floor... She is so excited!!!!!

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Awesome stuff!!!! Maybe she'll feel 100% ready to go Friday night. After missing the District tournaments I could see her being a bigger force than she has been thus far this season due to the fact she hasn't been playing and will be ready to get back in there! Good Luck to her!

Awesome stuff!!!! Maybe she'll feel 100% ready to go Friday night. After missing the District tournaments I could see her being a bigger force than she has been thus far this season due to the fact she hasn't been playing and will be ready to get back in there! Good Luck to her!

100% might be stretching it just a bit...but it never hurts to hope... she will just be glad to be out there playing and helping her teammates....

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!

Read your quote above. "I'm kinda glad he made that call, now come to think of it". If that is not trying to say the game's outcome was based on that call alone.......... Come on. Can you not let it die and realize that you were outplayed and not out officiated. Holy smokes, enough is enough. Talk about sore loserS!!! Oh, I didn't realize the amount of Posts you make on here makes you an EXPERT. Wake up, I have more years in sports than you are old!!!!

I'm pretty old. Just how old do you think I am....I go pretty far back for sports in the Gibson County area. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

And I'm not a sore looser. Never said we wern't outplayed, becuase we probably were even though about 15 points was sitting on our bench due to injury. I'm proud of the way our girls stepped up and played with Griffin on the bench. I was just trying to make a point, that you dont make that ONE PARTICULAR CALL AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME. Ease up. If your that old you might go into cardiac arrest. Life's too short. I have always supported all 13AA teams if you go back and look at my history. We have the toughest district in the state and sometimes it gets a little competitive. What we saw in the distric tournament was a classic final four. I would venture to say those four teams could compete with any AA team in the state. Its unfortunate that 2 of our teams won't make it past regionals. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />