CPA VS MASON COUNTY (KY)

sfan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason County will definitely be a big match up problem for CPA as Darius Miller is 6'7" and can do it all, good handles, perimeter shooter and can post you up. A great early season game and opportunity for CPA. I know Mason, Miller and Anderson will not be intimidated as they played against the top players in the nation in AAU ball this summer. They will definitely have to bring their "A" game to compete though. What an opportunity for these guys. It should be great fun and a great experience.

Mason County will definitely be a big match up problem for CPA as Darius Miller is 6'7" and can do it all, good handles, perimeter shooter and can post you up. A great early season game and opportunity for CPA. I know Mason, Miller and Anderson will not be intimidated as they played against the top players in the nation in AAU ball this summer. They will definitely have to bring their "A" game to compete though. What an opportunity for these guys. It should be great fun and a great experience.

Don't think the matchup problem will be with Miller. He is obviously further along in his game than Mason and will get his points, but he has to stop Mason as well. The other four players will determine the matchup problems. Also, in a game like this, foul trouble on either Miller or Mason will make a difference.

Don't think the matchup problem will be with Miller. He is obviously further along in his game than Mason and will get his points, but he has to stop Mason as well. The other four players will determine the matchup problems. Also, in a game like this, foul trouble on either Miller or Mason will make a difference.

This will certainly be a test for both teams. My guess is that it will be a battle of the two post players with the victory going to who stays out of foul trouble. CPA will bring it's ususal balanced attack but will need a high percentage from the outside and low turnovers to win.

i think cpa is good just not near Darius Miller's level KY basketball is so much better than TN

Kentucky ball is not better than Tennessee ball.Kentucky has a boring style of basketball.I went to the Hoopfest two years ago and saw the best junior at the time in the state,he was not good at all.Tenn turns out more high major D1 players than Ky.Thats why UK is struggling so much,they dont have any players to keep in state.All the players on UK roster are just about from another state,were look at Tn and Memphis roster,are a lot of Tenn players.I wish that they would take the top teams from Ky and play the top teams from TN and lets see who is better.I guess if you call watchn a lot of non athletic guys play against each other,then i guess you can say that.Take one of your Ky teams to one of those athletic Memphis teams and see what a difference is.

Kentucky ball is not better than Tennessee ball.Kentucky has a boring style of basketball.I went to the Hoopfest two years ago and saw the best junior at the time in the state,he was not good at all.Tenn turns out more high major D1 players than Ky.Thats why UK is struggling so much,they dont have any players to keep in state.All the players on UK roster are just about from another state,were look at Tn and Memphis roster,are a lot of Tenn players.I wish that they would take the top teams from Ky and play the top teams from TN and lets see who is better.I guess if you call watchn a lot of non athletic guys play against each other,then i guess you can say that.Take one of your Ky teams to one of those athletic Memphis teams and see what a difference is.Kentucky ball is not better than Tennessee ball.Kentucky has a boring style of basketball.I went to the Hoopfest two years ago and saw the best junior at the time in the state,he was not good at all.Tenn turns out more high major D1 players than Ky.Thats why UK is struggling so much,they dont have any players to keep in state.All the players on UK roster are just about from another state,were look at Tn and Memphis roster,are a lot of Tenn players.I wish that they would take the top teams from Ky and play the top teams from TN and lets see who is better.I guess if you call watchn a lot of non athletic guys play against each other,then i guess you can say that.Take one of your Ky teams to one of those athletic Memphis teams and see what a difference is.

first of all i get the point you dont have to say it three times and we aren't talkin about "one of those athletic memphis teams" we are talkin about cpa who is athletic but nowhere near that level. All i know is that in 06 i went to a Kentuck Indiana all star game and Kentucky beat an Indiana team with Greg Oden, Mike Conley, Jamil Tucker, Armon Basset, and Marques Johnson

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great matchup Z Mason vs D Miller !!

first of all i get the point you dont have to say it three times and we aren't talkin about "one of those athletic memphis teams" we are talkin about cpa who is athletic but nowhere near that level. All i know is that in 06 i went to a Kentuck Indiana all star game and Kentucky beat an Indiana team with Greg Oden, Mike Conley, Jamil Tucker, Armon Basset, and Marques Johnson

We will see how good Kentucky basketball is friday nite,when Paducah Tilghman play Briarcrest Christian with Leslie Mcdonald and company.You want to see a player better than Darius Miller,go see Leslie.As for the CPA and Maysville game,I will say that Maysville win by 10 points.

We will see how good Kentucky basketball is friday nite,when Paducah Tilghman play Briarcrest Christian with Leslie Mcdonald and company.You want to see a player better than Darius Miller,go see Leslie.As for the CPA and Maysville game,I will say that Maysville win by 10 points.

McDonald is the real deal - the Top Jr. in the state. Bet he ends up at Memphis.