2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude you left out Huntland

MP 3rd? MP will beat C'wood so they won't finish 3rd unless C'wood is 4th. CA will finish no better than 7th. Zion will beat them.

Can you tell who I dislike in the region?

1. Mt. PleasantThey loose only 2 on defense and will score many different ways next year.

2. Wayne Co Will be a pretty good team but did loose a couple of big players including Bell and Baer(Sp)

3. Moore Co Them and Huntland are the only other 2 that can compete for 1-4 in the region along with C'wood. They have a spark coming off a good season and will be strong but lost a lot in the senior QB

4. CollinwoodI put them so low because I dislike them so much, is that wrong to say? They haven't lost a game in the last 4 years but we may make them admit to it this year.

5. HuntlandCould work into the top 4

6. Perry CountyAlways plays tough and with a consistent coaching staff will do much better

7. Cornersville close with PC but PC pulls out 6th

8. ZionSorry Wally81 but you don't have the depth to hang with the ones above, yet!!

9. CAIf we could only win one game a year and I had my choice of who we beat, you guessed it, it would be Columbia Academy and that pick is even over C'wood. Not a good reason to put them last but it is the one I'm using.

Ok here are my reasons, inserted above.

Wayne co. will win region 6 the next 4 years and has a great shot at winning state the next 4 years sorry mt. pleasent its over

[/quo

I still like Mt. Pleasant. They are one of the strongest teams in the region and I haven't heard if all of Wayne Counties players are dedicated to the weight room. It takes great work in the weight room to beat good teams. When you get deep into the play offs that really shows up. They may really work hard in their I just don't know.

CA loses 2 starters, a lineman, and a kicker. Also Clark Ayers, the transfer qb from Central will become elligible, allowing rector to be moved to running back, where he is able to make a bigger difference with his playmaking abillity. Even with all this, CA's problem will be the same as it always is, size(small, weak line) and depth.

Ok here are my reasons, inserted above.

Holy crap Theyoungtiger ,,, have your brains left you ? MP mite as well get use to assuming the POSITION ,,, if you get my drift in 2008. Yeah they will be ok, but its like this , you need to wake up and smell the coffee . The TROJANS lose 2 kids on D and 2 on O on the same team that should of beat your so called dream team this year , get a grip man. Hope to see you change your name to the tiger and leave the young part out . You dislike us so much is because we were a cramp away for the last 3 years of beating your BUTTS . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and as when you say we never lose ????? what brainfart was that conjerd up from ? Yes we lose and MP loses as well , duhh /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> MP wont have MDaily to ride till his legs fall off next year . After the C-wood game this year i felt sorry for him walking with his mom, he was the MAN . WAS......as in past tense . So ill be taking my Burger and coke this year , dont forget our bet , Go Trojans

Wayne co. will win region 6 the next 4 years and has a great shot at winning state the next 4 years sorry mt. pleasent its over

You know i wasnt going to reply to this post but just had too. Do you think the TROJANS going to let you do this ,,,, ha ha , maybe in Basketball ,(oh yeah we beat you the other day in basketball too) but this is football so no way. Go TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Holy crap Theyoungtiger ,,, have your brains left you ? MP mite as well get use to assuming the POSITION ,,, if you get my drift in 2008. Yeah they will be ok, but its like this , you need to wake up and smell the coffee . The TROJANS lose 2 kids on D and 2 on O on the same team that should of beat your so called dream team this year , get a grip man. Hope to see you change your name to the tiger and leave the young part out . You dislike us so much is because we were a cramp away for the last 3 years of beating your BUTTS . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and as when you say we never lose ????? what brainfart was that conjerd up from ? Yes we lose and MP loses as well , duhh /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> MP wont have MDaily to ride till his legs fall off next year . After the C-wood game this year i felt sorry for him walking with his mom, he was the MAN . WAS......as in past tense . So ill be taking my Burger and coke this year , dont forget our bet , Go Trojans

I haven't forgotten. Make sure you don't catch amnesia. I'll be hungry after the game from all the cheering I'll be doing.

You are right though you guys do loose, you just don't admit to it, time just runs out, somebodys knee was down, somebody stepped out of bounds, and oh yeah time ran out again.

Cornersville didn't lose much at all on offense, they will return they're enitre backfield with 2 all region players in Bassham QB/RB, and Hammack WR...so should be able to compete

Yea, they were really able to surprise some teams this year. But will be a little bit harder this year because teams won't be over looking you this year.

Speaking of all region players. Who all is on that? I haven't heard from any teams yet.

Yea, they were really able to surprise some teams this year. But will be a little bit harder this year because teams won't be over looking you this year.

Speaking of all region players. Who all is on that? I haven't heard from any teams yet.

some people have listed there teams on a page before or so, but i have yet to see a full list of everyone