How did Mt. Pleasant loses to this team

toto

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Doogie Howser, MTP was in the West bracket.

From what I saw, Hampton, Trousdale, and Gordonsville would've beat Mckenzie and Mt. Pleasant.

As for the rest of your babbling, WHAT????????

I agree. From what I saw Hampton or Gordonsville would have also drilled McKenzie. Trousdale would beat them I am not completely sure that Midway or FCS wouldn't beat them either. But that is just the difference between east and west. After the final game I would have to rank to the top 10 as follows:

1. South Pitt- Champs, nuff said

2. Hampton- gave SP a great game and never trailed the whole season until facing SP

3. Gordonsville- would love to have seen a matchup with them vs. Hampton

4. Trousdale

5. McKenzie-benefit of the doubt, as stated before: I am not sure they would beat FCS or Midway but I am positive they would not beat 2, 3, or 4.

6. FCS

7. Midway

8. Mt. Pleasant

9. Lookout Valley

10. Jo Byrns

Anyone can have a bad game and South Pittsburg is at least 10 points better than anyone else.

1. South Pittsburg

2. McKenzie

3. Gordonsville

4. Hampton

5. Mount Pleasant

6. Jo Byrns

7. Lookout Valley

8. Friendship Christian

9. Cascade

10. Trousdale County

You have those bad games when you play the great teams, Trousdale at 10th is a joke ,actually nearly the whole thing is a joke. Check those ratings in a day or 2. I keep up with this stuff.

Hey Doogie Howser, MTP was in the West bracket.

From what I saw, Hampton, Trousdale, and Gordonsville would've beat Mckenzie and Mt. Pleasant.

As for the rest of your babbling, WHAT????????

Hey aint that the three teams SP didnt hang the mercy rule on in 1A? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> 2 teams they didnt run 40+ on. Yep seems like the down year for the west. Be another after Mr.Dailey moves on. Look for another strong showing from region 3 and 4 and maybe Hampton next year.. Dont know how many young guns they have left, to comment on.

Hey aint that the three teams SP didnt hang the mercy rule on in 1A? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> 2 teams they didnt run 40+ on. Yep seems like the down year for the west. Be another after Mr.Dailey moves on. Look for another strong showing from region 3 and 4 and maybe Hampton next year.. Dont know how many young guns they have left, to comment on.

Hard to say about Hampton right yet, I'm sure they will be pretty good but they lost several seniors. Oneida is going to be a handful next season. Hardest hitting team, and best defensive team we played al yeay. They have nearly everyone back and I also bet they pick up some transfers fron nearby Scott Co.They have a very good Coach and people like to play for winners.

Hard to say about Hampton right yet, I'm sure they will be pretty good but they lost several seniors. Oneida is going to be a handful next season. Hardest hitting team, and best defensive team we played al yeay. They have nearly everyone back and I also bet they pick up some transfers fron nearby Scott Co.They have a very good Coach and people like to play for winners.

Whoa, that sounds like the big R word. Surely that dont happen over there. Kind of sounds like a private school thing yall accuse. Carefull what you say.