How did Mt. Pleasant loses to this team

toto

Maybe the answer is.......I'm glad we did not play South Pitt /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Without reading another post on this thread I will safely say that you are right!!!! I have been home for a couple of hours now and am still mumbeling to myself. South Pittsburg would have dismantled any team in any class on the west end (our bracket) today. Most awesome class A team that I've ever seen. Ya'll just can't imagine how good SP is!!!! As good as Marco is he would not have been an answer for SP today!! They wouild have owned him!! Not being sarcastic or derogatory, Marco is a great player but, SP had 6-8 players that could hang with him all day long!!!

MtP had a great season as did the Rebels from McKenzie. But, now it's time for all of us to go back to work for next year!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can have a bad game and South Pittsburg is at least 10 points better than anyone else.

1. South Pittsburg

2. McKenzie

3. Gordonsville

4. Hampton

5. Mount Pleasant

6. Jo Byrns

7. Lookout Valley

8. Friendship Christian

9. Cascade

10. Trousdale County

You gotta show up to have a bad game! We voted, you get a free "do over" Try again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I know is that McKenzie has the 2007 Silver Ball and none of those others below #1 does!!! Up untill tonight all the fussing was over the Gold Ball and all of a sudden everyone is debating for the Silver Ball for 2007!!! I'll tell ya'll where it is.............it's in the McKenzie High School Rebel trophy case now!!!!! End of story!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You gotta show up to have a bad game! We voted, you get a free "do over" Try again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Owls1987, You go to the game? Did you talk to Zone and Pirate mike? I gave into Slick Rick itus. Dang Asian food. They still trying to kill me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I know is that McKenzie has the 2007 Silver Ball and none of those others below #1 does!!! Up untill tonight all the fussing was over the Gold Ball and all of a sudden everyone is debating for the Silver Ball for 2007!!! I'll tell ya'll where it is.............it's in the McKenzie High School Rebel trophy case now!!!!! End of story!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the second best team, it just means they were the best team from the west...

Now thats true words. Congratulations!!! My thoughts exactly. Its all about the gold, and then the silver. No 3rd or 4th or 5th...or so on. As of now, it all starts over. For some it started over earlier. Now on to the 2008 gold ball. Bittersweet as I once said. Some will never suit up again. Some will move up the ladder. But it will never be the same as HS football. Seniors, You have just experienced the best football times of your lives. If you move up, it becomes more of a business. More demanding of your time. Lifting starts at 5:30 am. Practice is 4 hrs+. 4 days a week, and a walk through, and a game an Saturday.

If you go to College, get an education also. You can play 4 years and not get a degree in a D1 college. Happens all the time. Dont be a money dummy. They exploit your name and number in sports stores selling jerseys. They get paid TV time. Sponsor money, and the player is the only one not getting paid. Make it like HS, make sure you get core classes. If you cant handle both. Take the education. 1% of all college players go to the NFL. Just something to think about, when making choices. Which you will all soon be doing as seniors. Ask questions. Then ask more questions.

but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the second best team, it just means they were the best team from the west...

You need to go to law school. You sure love to argue. Man face the music. There is no third place in the playoffs. No bronze, no pewter, no lead, not even a trinket. The lady sung the song. Its all over. The champs and runner ups have been named. The rest is , well the rest. Do I need to open a coulda, shoulda,woulda, thread?

You need to go to law school. You sure love to argue. Man face the music. There is no third place in the playoffs. No bronze, no pewter, no lead, not even a trinket. The lady sung the song. Its all over. The champs and runner ups have been named. The rest is , well the rest. Do I need to open a coulda, shoulda,woulda, thread?

sorry for asking a question...

Ya'll deserve it too duckman. Ya'll won all the games you needed to get it. All other teams can argue who's 3rd and so on but ya'll have the silver. Something to be proud of for sure.

Hey Slappy MTP is in Middle Tennessee, You wouldnt sniff anything cause you are sitting at home at a computer screen. EAST EAST EAST, Great what do they do after High School. NOTHING.

Reminds me of a friend from college, He talked so much smack about the East till we came down there and put the smack down on yall

Enjoy the Moment

Settle down and think for a second doogie. There is an EAST bracket and a WEST bracket. MTP was in the WEST bracket. Now that wasn't so bad, was it?

Hey Owls1987, You go to the game? Did you talk to Zone and Pirate mike? I gave into Slick Rick itus. Dang Asian food. They still trying to kill me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I made it to the game late. (Dang Boss actually wanted me to work on Friday afternon, during football season!) I pulled into the parking lot and saw the scoreboard flashing TOUCHDOWN. SP had just scored their 2nd TD. No, I didn't get to speak either gentleman. I was going to try to find them after the game but they appeared to be a little excited about something last night!?!?!? Hey, I thought you knew better than to eat asian food. Did you eat at the place on Hwy. 25?