Shadowens leaving

LSMFT

His daughter Katie will be a freshman next year and Sidney in middle school. They both play basketball too.

ringworm....you are da man...congrads with not one...but two state champ rings...i watched you on TV...you looked great...nice colors of purple and gold too...reminded me of ECU...smile

and i have heard from several people that shadoens is leaving to go to mtcs...to be AD and maybe the coach too...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ringworm....you are da man...congrads with not one...but two state champ rings...i watched you on TV...you looked great...nice colors of purple and gold too...reminded me of ECU...smile

and i have heard from several people that shadoens is leaving to go to mtcs...to be AD and maybe the coach too...

Thanks hit me up on the wrestling board I asked for some info on soddy this past weekend.

that may still be true...what religion is shadowens?...also at one time the school was a majority Church Of Christ but that is not the case anymore...i have some source at MTCS and i will find out for sure

Depends on what Religion is the major one in Tunica! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest workinprogress

Depends on what Religion is the major one in Tunica! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Church of Christ is still the predominant religion there. I know for sure that they want a good christian role model for the students and players.