2008 Favorites

Big Country

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan will be the best in the west in 2A this year. They return all key players such as JW Williams (RB, DB), Jobronski Gilbert (RB), Tristian Pearson (WR), the Coleman kid (QB). I believe they will take the 8-2A Region crown this year and could end up in the 'boro.

Don't forget Avery Williamson who will be a jr. this year starting at Middle Linebacker. He just got back from the Football camp at Ole Miss and was given the award for the Most Outstanding Linebacker. Seems like another kid from West TN went on to Ole Miss and is now playing in the NFL, Patrick Willis. Avery is a great kid, as well as a great student.

There are several more rising juniors who will contribute heavily to the "Dawgs" this year. Looking for a great year and a possible run through the playoffs. "Takin' them one game at a time."

GO DAWGS!

Don't forget Avery Williamson who will be a jr. this year starting at Middle Linebacker. He just got back from the Football camp at Ole Miss and was given the award for the Most Outstanding Linebacker. Seems like another kid from West TN went on to Ole Miss and is now playing in the NFL, Patrick Willis. Avery is a great kid, as well as a great student.

There are several more rising juniors who will contribute heavily to the "Dawgs" this year. Looking for a great year and a possible run through the playoffs. "Takin' them one game at a time."

GO DAWGS!

Good for Avery! It great to see a young man work hard and be rewarded. Especialy one from Gibson County!

Mckenzie also has a linebacker who won Most outstanding at a football camp a few weeks ago.

(Yes Alcoa fans, kids in west TN can play this game also!)

I like Westview and possibly Huntingdon from the West.

Get real..Westview and Huntington lost a ton of talent...Hunt lost their coach (hint, hint). Milan has all skill players back off a region champ team'. Severeal quality lineman ready to "step in". It's a "no brainer" who is the fav this year.

Too bad they don't all play on the same team.

I fully expect a better game in Murfreesboro this year. Why?

Because Goodpasture will not be there!

Milan, DCA or Lewis Co./HickmanCo. survivor would all be quality opponents.

GP's run to the Boro ends this year.

If things shake out the way that they did last year then DCA will be on the East-half of the bracket come playoff time. That would mean they have no bearing on what happens to Goodpasture.

GCP, Is that Colemans kid first name Christian?

Milan will be the best in the west in 2A this year. They return all key players such as JW Williams (RB, DB), Jobronski Gilbert (RB), Tristian Pearson (WR), the Coleman kid (QB). I believe they will take the 8-2A Region crown this year and could end up in the 'boro.

If things shake out the way that they did last year then DCA will be on the East-half of the bracket come playoff time. That would mean they have no bearing on what happens to Goodpasture.

well if they dont shake out like last year.....

CPA could be in east half....GP could be in the east half...which means DCA may or may not have some bearing....any thing could happen with the draw on middle TN teams. The point of the post (which everybody got but you) is that we will have a cougar-less championship game this year. GP had a good run but other teams in the west have caught up to them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

See you in the Boro....

(be sure to wear you Region Champs T-shirt and never try to correct me on my posts...)