Unaka Rangers

zAZa90

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The ole King's jawbone just about hit the floor when he saw the Elizabethton Star this morning. Is it true that Unaka was dominated by North Greene? The same North Greene who lost to Clinch? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I pick up the paper and see this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I knew Unaka would never win another gold ball, but I never thought the ship would sink to the bottom. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka basketball is sinking and there is no end in sight. The players would rather go snow boarding than get in the gym and get better. The head coach doesn??™t want to be there with the players he has now. The parents hate the JV coach and for some reason he is staying on board while other coaches are told they not needed anymore. This program is in total disarray. I remembered when you won at Snavley gymnasium it was one of the biggest wins of the season and now its just another game. Stick a fork in em there done.

Unaka has been heading down hill since they won the gold ball. They lose Ensor and company and the whole thing goes to pot( if you will pardon the expression). Ensor held that thing together- I believe it was a mistake for him to ever look for another job. The whole situation with Daniel Boone High should have been a sign of the things to come.

I don't know the current coach and staff but Unaka is just a shell of their former self...and don't give me that bull about down years, with the athletes that come through that school there should be very little down year/time.

After scoring only 2 points in the ENTIRE 2nd half against North Greene, you would really hope both the players and the coaches would just stop for a minute and figure something out: Do they just want to be there and do nothing and watch the program fall deeper, or do they want to buckle down and work hard and see what they can do if they give it their all... Bulldogblue05, you're right. Some of the players would rather be snowboarding or anywhere else than in the gym, But the sad thing is, there are players there that still want to win and work hard. But its a TEAM game. You can't have half the players giving it their all and the have other half just not give a crap. There is NO grey area. You either have to be ALL in, or the team is going to fail... Unaka has some pretty good little Sophmores and freshmen. I just hope the ship gets started turning back in the right direction before its too late and those underclassmen transfer to somewhere else or just quit all together. That would be the biggest loss of all.

A friend of mine went down to explore Titanic in a submarine 2.5 miles down in the Atlantic. He brought me back some souvenirs that I couldn't believe. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> All kinds of Unaka Ranger basketball jerseys and sweatpants. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He said that Unaka basketball has sunk deeper than the Titanic and in reality it has. Its sunk so deep that no one can dive in and get any remains. This is the greatest thing ever!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope Unaka lies in the bottom of the ocean for the next 100 years just like Titanic. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A friend of mine went down to explore Titanic in a submarine 2.5 miles down in the Atlantic. He brought me back some souvenirs that I couldn't believe. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> All kinds of Unaka Ranger basketball jerseys and sweatpants. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He said that Unaka basketball has sunk deeper than the Titanic and in reality it has. Its sunk so deep that no one can dive in and get any remains. This is the greatest thing ever!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope Unaka lies in the bottom of the ocean for the next 100 years just like Titanic. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I remember right, I saw a team deeper than this a few years ago... If I'm not mistaking, It was Cloudland... Yes it was, thats right! They had just got manhandled by Tri-Cities Christian in the last place game of the Hampton Christmas Tourney. Then they lost to Providence a few weeks later... And a few years later they are coming off back-to-back trips to state... So its not impossible to turn a program around.

And does anyone know who the last team in the Climate Controlers is? I know theres Unaka, Hampton, Cloudland, Grace Christian, and Harriman. Anyone know who the other team is?

Just remember "DADDY" What goes around comes around.

Uh ohh better watch out aZAa90 little miss suckem's mom has come out of the kitchen to ask what you might want to eat for supper. Just tell her to get her ?ss back in the kitchen and make you some pancake's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After scoring only 2 points in the ENTIRE 2nd half against North Greene, you would really hope both the players and the coaches would just stop for a minute and figure something out: Do they just want to be there and do nothing and watch the program fall deeper, or do they want to buckle down and work hard and see what they can do if they give it their all... Bulldogblue05, you're right. Some of the players would rather be snowboarding or anywhere else than in the gym, But the sad thing is, there are players there that still want to win and work hard. But its a TEAM game. You can't have half the players giving it their all and the have other half just not give a crap. There is NO grey area. You either have to be ALL in, or the team is going to fail... Unaka has some pretty good little Sophmores and freshmen. I just hope the ship gets started turning back in the right direction before its too late and those underclassmen transfer to somewhere else or just quit all together. That would be the biggest loss of all.

Maybe he ought to start those frosh and soph's and send a message to the others?