Obion vs Milan

sls

It appears Poston has lost the "eye of the tiger". Just gliding thru, no signs of pride or heart. Gray another solid game, foul trouble hurt her and Milan.

OC played a very solid game. Fussell dominated, good job. Roney continues to be a remarkable leader and has the just win baby attitude. As far as #35, cheap shots are uncalled for.

OC is back in the hunt and it seems ready for a long string of W's. Milan has another L coming Friday unless a miracle happens. They have too much work to do, to get it done this week.

I really thought this would be a little closer, but OC came in and was in control all night. As for cheap shots by #35, which by the way is Reedy, I do not know what you are talking about. Reedy is a very good player, and plays hard. As for OC being back in the hunt, they were never out of it. One district loss in this district does not put you "out of the hunt". OC played very well, and will move on from here. GOOD JOB Lady Rebels,

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad preformance by the lady dogs last night... Their shooting was lacking and Obion's shooting was great... Good game to the girls from Obion, im lookin forward to the home game at milan... Hope the Lady dogs can pull it out... You never know in Hoops thats the beauty of the game, teams can bounce back from bad nights change a few things hit a few more shots and its a new ball game

Go Milan!

The Lady Rebs came out and completely dominated.....I said these girls would not lose twice in a row.....and they didn't....As long as Roney is out there, healthy, they can beat anybody....Fussell had an amazing game last night.....This girl is the real deal...Next up they travel down to Munford which really shouldnt be a contest...Good luck to both teams the rest of the year

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fussell had a game high 26 points and Roney tossed in 20 and topped 1,500 points in her career for OC. The matchup zone that the Lady Rebs employed really presented problems for the Lady Dawgs. OC also played well in transition and scored easy baskets on several occasions /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> As stated earlier in this post, Maybe 4 or 5 teams could come out on top in this district- that's how loaded it is .. Nice to see OC get their first district win as they head to Munford this Friday before the Christmas Holiday--

Congrats Lady Rebels -- Keep representin' for the next generation!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In cheap, I mean when 35, INTENTIONALLY hit Glenn with an elbow in the mouth. Glenn is standing there, hands straight up, 35 is facing her and then chins the ball and swings the elbow. Had 35 had her back to Glenn and turned , that is one thing, as you could have given the benefit of the doubt, as 35 may not have known Glenn was there. When you are face up and as tall as Glenn is and you have to raise an elbow to get a head shot in, that is intentional. That reminded me of the Spencer days. Glenn is a young player. If I was 35, I think I would try and leave that part of my game at home.

In cheap, I mean when 35, INTENTIONALLY hit Glenn with an elbow in the mouth. Glenn is standing there, hands straight up, 35 is facing her and then chins the ball and swings the elbow. Had 35 had her back to Glenn and turned , that is one thing, as you could have given the benefit of the doubt, as 35 may not have known Glenn was there. When you are face up and as tall as Glenn is and you have to raise an elbow to get a head shot in, that is intentional. That reminded me of the Spencer days. Glenn is a young player. If I was 35, I think I would try and leave that part of my game at home.

"35" is young too,only a soph...Played the majority of the game in foul trouble and was maybe a little frustrated...Maybe these two will have a good battle when the Lady Rebels come to Milan....

You're a fan of Spencer huh?? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Well , as for the incident in question- there is a big difference in players playing hard and someone INTENTIONALLY doing something. I didn't see what exactly you are refering to in the exchange so maybe we'll just chalk it up to players gettin' after it and playing aggresive as I'm sure the coaches want to see in that particular effort..

BOO !! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />