3. Forrest

4. Nashville Christian

5. McEwen

6. Clarksville Academy

7. White House Heritage

8. Middle Tennessee Christian

9. Community

10. Eagleville

Not bad picks, but I would bet even though WHH is losing alot, they will reload and finish in the top 3.....

I'm not an Eagleville fan, but I have a hard time seeing them finish tenth with the number of players they have. Don't they have some talent?

Basically, you have to list someone 10th and with the uncertainty of the new coaching staff, whoever they will be, I listed them last. Obviously if Flatt decides to take the job, I would put them in playoff contention based on that alone. Community was young last year, and have an excellent senior QB returning in Stallings, so I think they could surprise some folks next year. MTCS will continue to improve. Their underclassman looked great as 8th graders a couple of years ago. Honestly this region will be tough to pick from bottom to top. I basically just assumed the stronger teams will remain fairly strong next year. I dropped WHH because we all saw what happened to them without their QB. McEwen doesn't have as much depth, but they are gritty. NC has a good staff that will have one season's worth of pluggin their strategy into the program. Forrest is always tough. Jo Byrns, well, their Jo Byrns. Cascade will have a three year starter at QB and TB and that is the only reason I have them at the top. They could easily miss the playoffs if the replacement lineman and linebackers don't catch on quickly. I believe the region will be more up for grabs than if has been in the last five years. Should be an interesting season.

Here's a ballpark figure of how many players each team is losing this year:

JB-10

Clarksville Academy-5

Community-?

MTCS-?

Forrest-16

Eagleville-8

WHH-11

cascade-20

McEwen-?

Nashville Christian-15

That sheds new light on things. I'd be hard pressed to include NC as a playoff contender knowing they lose that many. The only reason why I include Cascade is because I have first hand knowledge that this years sophmore class is as athletic as the huge senior class we graduated. Only difference is those kids don't have any support from a large class backing them up when they are running the show the next two seasons. That is why I said all along our best shot at getting a title was this season. Who knows though, sometimes the teams with high expectations underachieve and the reverse is true of teams with low expectations. That's why they play the games. Nobody knows..

That sheds new light on things. I'd be hard pressed to include NC as a playoff contender knowing they lose that many. The only reason why I include Cascade is because I have first hand knowledge that this years sophmore class is as athletic as the huge senior class we graduated. Only difference is those kids don't have any support from a large class backing them up when they are running the show the next two seasons. That is why I said all along our best shot at getting a title was this season. Who knows though, sometimes the teams with high expectations underachieve and the reverse is true of teams with low expectations. That's why they play the games. Nobody knows..

That's exactly right. I'm not saying it was the case with cascade but sometimes very talented people/teams get lazy because they think their talent is all they need.

Here is my order of finish for next season:

1. Cascade

2. Jo Byrns

3. Forrest

4. Nashville Christian

5. McEwen

6. Clarksville Academy

7. White House Heritage

8. Middle Tennessee Christian

9. Community

10. Eagleville

u r a h8tr /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

u r a h8tr /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Your wrong, Pred. I have absolutely no problem with Eagleville. I stated why I had them at the bottom in another post. I also stated that with the right new coach, they could easily be a playoff team. The uncertainty over the coaching staff was the primary reason for listing them last. I obviously have no crystal ball or Cascade would of gotten a lot further this season than they did... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Don't count NC, Forrest or Cascade out just because of how many they loose. I would say that out of those 3 Cascade may be hurt worse because of their lack of Freshmen players this year. Also loosing that many may not be a bad thing because the younger guys will be competing for starting spots and may work alot harder and improve the team along the way. In '04 MP lost 16 and had a pretty good year in '05. Then in '05 again lost 16 and proceeded to make it farther in the playoffs than ever in '06. All I'm saying is don't count out teams because of the number of players they lost. Better look at what they have coming up.

Your wrong, Pred. I have absolutely no problem with Eagleville. I stated why I had them at the bottom in another post. I also stated that with the right new coach, they could easily be a playoff team. The uncertainty over the coaching staff was the primary reason for listing them last. I obviously have no crystal ball or Cascade would of gotten a lot further this season than they did... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As long as they don't hire Herm Edwards, if they did, id have to put them at number 10 myself! That guy is not even aware of the score of the games he coaches!