JACKSON COUNTY @ MONTEREY

demondog1

I think it'll be a good game. I just hope the refs will let both teams play ball a little more. Don't get me wrong, I don't like games to get out of hand and don't want anyone to get hurt, but I hate the lil touch foul calls. I love to watch aggressive games and see both teams get after it and show what they can do. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County will be the better team and should win this game, but anything can happen so from the tone of your post I can tell you think it will be a blow out. You may be right, but thats why they play the game.

IF THE COACH AT JACKSON COUNTY CONTINUES TO DO AS HE HAS IN THE PAST THE GOOD GIRL FROM MONTREY WILL BE PLAYING FOR HIM NEXT YEAR. HE GOES AFTER ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS , AND DOES A GREAT JOB GETTING THEM. IF THE TWO GIRLS THAT HE GOT FROM YORK A COUPLE YEARS AFO HAD STAYED, YORK WOULD HAVE BEEN STATE CHAMPS. KIND OF SAD WHEN THIS KIND OF THING IS LET CONTINUE.

IF THE COACH AT JACKSON COUNTY CONTINUES TO DO AS HE HAS IN THE PAST THE GOOD GIRL FROM MONTREY WILL BE PLAYING FOR HIM NEXT YEAR. HE GOES AFTER ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS , AND DOES A GREAT JOB GETTING THEM. IF THE TWO GIRLS THAT HE GOT FROM YORK A COUPLE YEARS AFO HAD STAYED, YORK WOULD HAVE BEEN STATE CHAMPS. KIND OF SAD WHEN THIS KIND OF THING IS LET CONTINUE.

Lets discuss the upcoming /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> game.

for petes sake don't keep crying the same old untrue story Coach Brown has never gone after any player,some have moved here like a lot our boys and girls have moved other places and played for other schools. I don't believe you or me can tell a family whats best for their child.

for petes sake don't keep crying the same old untrue story Coach Brown has never gone after any player,some have moved here like a lot our boys and girls have moved other places and played for other schools. I don't believe you or me can tell a family whats best for their child.

i agree with senator on this one. People move from one place to another why they move is nobodys buisness but thier own. SO DROP IT AND GET OVER IT ITS LIFE LIVE WITH IT.

I agree senator. I guess it goes with being at or near the top each year. I know three girls that have played at jc and none were recruited by jc. Eat your hearts out you, you critics, but the truth is JIM BROWN is to smart to try something like that. Someone would spill the beans sooner or later, and he knows that. If your honest about it if you have a talented child, don't you think they would be a better person period , because they were around jim brown, and his supporters at J.C.. They instill disipline, manners, and prepare them for adulthood, other thanClarkrange I don't know of another district school that does it They just do sports, and when these young people become adults they can figure the rest out for themselves. I hope this helps some of you that have trouble sleeping at night worrying about this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I agree senator. I guess it goes with being at or near the top each year. I know three girls that have played at jc and none were recruited by jc. Eat your hearts out you, you critics, but the truth is JIM BROWN is to smart to try something like that. Someone would spill the beans sooner or later, and he knows that. If your honest about it if you have a talented child, don't you think they would be a better person period , because they were around jim brown, and his supporters at J.C.. They instill disipline, manners, and prepare them for adulthood, other thanClarkrange I don't know of another district school that does it They just do sports, and when these young people become adults they can figure the rest out for themselves. I hope this helps some of you that have trouble sleeping at night worrying about this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

ok just so everyone on here knows molly heady is not going to move i thought that was funny when i heard it sounds like someone doesn't know their players.....more info on heady HER DAD IS THE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH THERE AND LOVES IT!!...end of story and as of coach brown recruiting HAHAHA so funny the parents watch him coach and talk to him after games and fall in love with his work ethic and love for the game and thats when they know this will give my kid not only a better chance to play at the next level but in life! and ive talked to laken personally and she knew if she moved it would only turn for the good and everyone thinks that these players would leave their friends just for a sport no they want a better life too.....and oh yea no one ever said anything about when misti maxwell moved here as freshman from baxter??? and never really started talkin about the twins untill they started showin talent....but as soon as anyone finds out about laken moveing is all over jim brown cheats he recruits.....he is just one of the best high school coaches ever put it in stone.......oh yeah JACKSON COUNTY BY 20+ and emily bowman with a break out game