Alcoa seniors

Tom142

Well now that the season's over, it starts getting closer and closer to signing day. This is usually known as one of the most popular days on the Alcoa campus, and this year should be no exception. So the question is: Where are these Alcoa seniors going to go to school next fall?

We all know Randall will be in Lexington, or on the sidelines of another fine SEC institution I'm sure, but Alcoa has four more seniors, Troy Hodge, Seth Coulter, Josh Dossett, and Josh Kincannon, who all have the potential to play at the next level. I know that Troy's getting some interest from a few schools, but besides him I haven't heard anything else about the recruitment of the other seniors.

Alcoa fans help me out; where will Troy, Seth, Josh, and Josh be playing next fall, and what schools are looking at them?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that the season's over, it starts getting closer and closer to signing day. This is usually known as one of the most popular days on the Alcoa campus, and this year should be no exception. So the question is: Where are these Alcoa seniors going to go to school next fall?

We all know Randall will be in Lexington, or on the sidelines of another fine SEC institution I'm sure, but Alcoa has four more seniors, Troy Hodge, Seth Coulter, Josh Dossett, and Josh Kincannon, who all have the potential to play at the next level. I know that Troy's getting some interest from a few schools, but besides him I haven't heard anything else about the recruitment of the other seniors.

Alcoa fans help me out; where will Troy, Seth, Josh, and Josh be playing next fall, and what schools are looking at them?

Best of Luck to all the Seniors, you've been a great bunch to watch play.

I saw Troy at one of the CN games............So, I'll start that rumor. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I wouldn't be so sure about that Lexington remark /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> that's all I'm gonna say about that and best of luck to all the seniors.

I will give you a big 100% for him going to lexington

THis boy bleeds blue , i see him everyday of the year , i promise

well everyone already knows about cobb but as far as the others go:

Troy hodge- eastern kentucky, austin peay and carson newman are the big three for hodge.

Josh Dossett and seth coulter are both possible maryville college guys. coach iruelli (not sure about spelling) was at an AHS practice during the state championship week.

Josh Kincannon is more than likely going to try and play baseball in college.

I will give you a big 100% for him going to lexington

THis boy bleeds blue , i see him everyday of the year , i promise

You may see him everyday, but I bet I'm a little closer to him than you are;)! I promise you his decision is up in the air. I doubt he bleeds blue just yet, and when he does make his decision I will be one of the first to know. I kinda know where he's leaning towards but imma keep my mouth closed.

You may see him everyday, but I bet I'm a little closer to him than you are;)! I promise you his decision is up in the air. I doubt he bleeds blue just yet, and when he does make his decision I will be one of the first to know. I kinda know where he's leaning towards but imma keep my mouth closed.

Cobb is too athletic to play QB at UT. I would love to see him at UK, Ark, or WV these are offenses that use their QBs. He will play WR at UT which is ok but I hate to see him sale himself short. They promised Eric Locke a shot at QB also?

Cobb is very similar to what Brent Shaeffer was out of HS and UT gave him a few snaps to show what he could do before booting him out for Ainge, the "Pro-Style" QB. If Randall was smart, he would go to UK. Woodson just graduated and Cobb could have a legitimate shot at QB. Ainge graduated as well, but do you really think Fulmer and Cutcliffe are going to give him a shot over Compton? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />