Cookeville vs White County Fri. Night

85warrior

Arch rivals square off Fri. night as Cookeville travels to play White Co. Cookeville did surprise me a little by beating Siegel last night. I would pick White co. by 10+ points, but with the injury to Delaney I'm gonna say White co. takes it by 7. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arch rivals square off Fri. night as Cookeville travels to play White Co. Cookeville did surprise me a little by beating Siegel last night. I would pick White co. by 10+ points, but with the injury to Delaney I'm gonna say White co. takes it by 7. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sparta all the way!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jeff Barnes who does the broadcasts for White Co. has a morning Radio show in McMinnville and he said he spoke to Duke said it was a bruised hip and expects Delaney to play Friday night. He also said he busted a blood vessel on his hip and that was the reason he was carted off the court.

Well that's good news. Don't see how he could play Friday{hope i'm wrong}. Those bruised hips are extremely painful.

White County at home by 20. Riverdale beat Cookeville by 13 and White County is a lot better than the Warriors. The Cavaliers will not be able to sit back in a 2-3 zone against WC. Look for Puckett to have a big game inside. Should be a great atmosphere with Cookeville coming off a big win and WC undefeated.

I don't think Cookeville will play much 2-3. They know WC has shooters. Cookeville will throw in some rinkles and will suprise the Warriors. Cookeville needs to get a better start though unlike vs the Stars the other night though. Cookeville by 2.