Cookeville vs White County Fri. Night

85warrior

Can't see Cookeville getting within 8 points of WC again this season. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah,unless something unforseen happens you're probably right 85.

But,you never know,I didn't expect us to beat Siegel either...

Gotta come to Cookeville & do it.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,unless something unforseen happens you're probably right 85.

But,you never know,I didn't expect us to beat Siegel either...

Gotta come to Cookeville & do it.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh we'll be there.

Actually could meet in the mid south calssic next week, but i doubt it.

If you couldn't see he was hobbled then you haven't seen him play much. He does a BIG part of his scoring by taking it to the hole hard. He did not do that at all last night. He was not held back twice. He would be too old to play. 7AAA way down? They probably are top to bottom, but I believe there are only two AAA teams in middle TN that are still undefeated. White County is one of the 2. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can't see Cookeville getting within 8 points of WC again this season. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ha actually yes he was held back twice. Get your facts straight. Second, 7aaa is way down from every team. This White Co. team this year wouldn't finish top 6 in 7aaa two years ago. All i'm saying is 7aaa is not what it has been in the past. Yes probably 7aaa will have a couple teams to sub-state but thats only cause the other region (shelbyville and co.) are down this year too. Just not the same competition it was a few years ago.

Ha actually yes he was held back twice. Get your facts straight. Second, 7aaa is way down from every team. This White Co. team this year wouldn't finish top 6 in 7aaa two years ago. All i'm saying is 7aaa is not what it has been in the past. Yes probably 7aaa will have a couple teams to sub-state but thats only cause the other region (shelbyville and co.) are down this year too. Just not the same competition it was a few years ago.

Since you think you know it all tell us when he was held back twice. I think that would put him about 19 or 20 years old now. You are crazy if you think this team couldn't finish in the top 6 two years ago. Would love to see WC and Cookeville in the finals next Friday. Hopefully Kyle will be closer to 100% then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude we are basically the same team as last year except puckett has stepped it up big time,you say its down mcminn,lebanon,cookeville and siegel are all better than they were last year.We are about the same and lead most of the game at bradley and they had a stud ogelsby who is now lighting it up 4 the number 15 team in the nation and as far as kyle he is eligible with the tssaa and thats all i have to say about that!!!!

Dude we are basically the same team as last year except puckett has stepped it up big time,you say its down mcminn,lebanon,cookeville and siegel are all better than they were last year.We are about the same and lead most of the game at bradley and they had a stud ogelsby who is now lighting it up 4 the number 15 team in the nation and as far as kyle he is eligible with the tssaa and thats all i have to say about that!!!!

Good post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How is this a stupid comment? The kid got held back two years. Its a fact. Sorry thats tough to swallow for you die hard sparta fans. Truth hurts sometimes.

So what grades are you saying he was held back? I've known him since we were kids and he was held back in fifth and he's just barely 18 now...?

How is this a stupid comment? The kid got held back two years. Its a fact. Sorry thats tough to swallow for you die hard sparta fans. Truth hurts sometimes.

The stupid part was you saying "theres no telling how many more players have been held back". That's just not true.

I guess they saw Kyle's basketball potential and held him back in kindergarten. LOL. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So what grades are you saying he was held back? I've known him since we were kids and he was held back in fifth and he's just barely 18 now...?

OK,so he was held back at least once... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

85,maybe we WILL see you in the finals,we did last year. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

THE SQUAD /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />