Grace vs. East Ridge

RimRocker

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked for the article you are talking about on Coach T with ER being winless and I could not find it. They are 2-4 on the year to date with wins over Sequatchie County and this week beat Bledsoe County....Jurick scored 34 in that game. They lost alot of talent from last year for sure. Ofcourse Jurrick is a legitimate D1 prospect. Bruce Pearl would not take on a project....he doesn't need to do that.

I read on Coach T that East Ridge was winless so far this season. Is that accurate? Has their competition been that strong? I can't imagines a team with a DI big man not being able to beat anyone regardless of his supporting cast. Is this Jurrick a legitimate DI prospect or a project?

Pearl said the big Williams kid was a project because of his weight. 300 plus pounds when he signed/offered him. So by his on admission he takes projects. Thats not to say Jurrick is though.

Not an article it was on one of the polls or something. The web page on Coach t has them 1-4. Never the less 2-4 is surprising considering all of the hype surrounding the Jurrick kid. More surprising is the margins of defeat have been pretty large. I thought they would surly have a guard who get the ball up the court and pass inside to the big fella and keep games close.

Pearl said the big Williams kid was a project because of his weight. 300 plus pounds when he signed/offered him. So by his on admission he takes projects. Thats not to say Jurrick is though.

Not an article it was on one of the polls or something. The web page on Coach t has them 1-4. Never the less 2-4 is surprising considering all of the hype surrounding the Jurrick kid. More surprising is the margins of defeat have been pretty large. I thought they would surly have a guard who get the ball up the court and pass inside to the big fella and keep games close.

I dont understand why everyone on here acts like Pearl cant make mistakes in recruiting every coach that has ever coached D-1 basketball has signed at least one player that they probably shouldnt have taken. not saying that Jurrick will be a bust. I wish people would stop acting Jurrick is the next Kareem abdul jabar just because he signed with UT