Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I'll just meet you down at the K-Mart parking lot and teach you how to dance.

Was that your boy that got caught with the 42 joints and 19 bottles of vodka at Volunteer? If so, do you have any of the vodka left?

You better go in and get your blue light special shopping done first COCO! You'll probably have complications performing some of your dance moves and I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the sales. You might want to bring CAP1 along with you so you'll have a designated driver to get you back home from all those weak dance moves of yours!

No that wasn't my boy. I thank god everyday that my boy has kept a good head on his shoulders and has stayed away from that crap. I don't have any vodka but I could stop and buy some and bring it to you some as a consulation prize for your losing effort at the dance contest though if you would like? It might help you forget about all those dance lessons you thought you were going to give when in reality all you'll do is get schooled and be left wondering... what was I thinking?

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Which is obviously a quality you will never be able to add to your personality.

This quote applies to you much better than it does to Cap1.

Another quote that applies to you better than Cap1,

I don't hide behind a keyboard and talk big to make myself feel good.

Of cource you could remove yourself from that second quote by posting your name and address as I told you before. Otherwise that quote fits you to a tee.

I'll be waiting on your name and address to be posted Mr. Hide Behind the Keyboard.

Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Which is obviously a quality you will never be able to add to your personality.

This quote applies to you much better than it does to Cap1.

Another quote that applies to you better than Cap1,

I don't hide behind a keyboard and talk big to make myself feel good.

Of cource you could remove yourself from that second quote by posting your name and address as I told you before. Otherwise that quote fits you to a tee.

I'll be waiting on your name and address to be posted Mr. Hide Behind the Keyboard.

And the same can be said for you COCO, why dont you put your name and address on here? For the same exact reason I won't. I must have struck a nerve with you or something by calling CAP1 out for being an idiot! There must be some personal reasons you would take that so personally? Perhaps you and CAP1 have a man-love thing going on or something? I must have taken your statement about the dance lessons in the wrong context......... You must have really wanted to try and teach me some of that "alternative" dancing that your kind does. Sorry to tell you that I dont participate in that kind of man-love dancing and besides you should probably stay true to CAP1 since it seems you two are a perfect match for one another! Dont go back and pull up my old posts and repost them on here it really does show your level of intelligence and lack of any originality. Just let me know when your ready to shop at your blue light special then we'll see who's hiding.

I have provided you with the shovel but you don't know when to stop digging. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The bottom line here is: You have made a fool out of yourself when you stated you "don't hide behind a keyboard and talk big". You are now hideing behind a keyboard and talking big". So the only way out for you is to post your name and address for all to see. Either way, you lose. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

WOW??¦.there??™s more mud slinging going on here than in either of the political primaries put together. I??™ve been keeping up with this exchange hoping for an opportunity to jump in and have a little fun??¦but nothing you (falcondad) have said has made much sense, and frankly I haven??™t read anything that you have posted that merits a response. I mean...I have been the topic of most if not all your posts on this board for about a month now!! Don??™t get me wrong??¦I??™m flattered BUT??¦and I don??™t have an easy way to tell you this but??¦..well??¦I??™m married!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I was actually laying low hoping that you would step up to Waco??™s challenge and post your name and address??¦that way I could finally finish filling out this ???stalker??? restraining order. You see??¦that ???man-love thing??? (as you call it) you think Waco and I have could be better described as RESPECT. But it??™s obvious to me (and everybody else that has watched your activity for the last few weeks) that a person of your character wouldn??™t know anything about that. That respect dictates that even when we can??™t come to an agreement on something, we can at least agree to disagree and move on.

PS. By you stating that Waco or I need to back each other up tells me that you??™re a rookie on Coacht. Otherwise you would know that both of us are VERY capable of handling ourselves against a rogue like you /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . One more thing??¦if anyone were to take the time to go back and read our posts side by side??¦do you really think that they would come to the conclusion that I was the ???idiot??? between the two. I tell you what??¦YOU go back and read our last 5, 10, even 20 posts and see what you think. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />