Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

You must be photographer for the Times News too. It would be great to share the ink with some of the other team members. Same goes for the Lady Indians and Tori Head. Both great athletes and as equally good young people, Times News just needs to point the camera on the rest of the team.

Well since Tori's a Gate City gal, I guess the Times-news feels obligated. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you might say you don't do cow dung but your last three post were just that "Cow Dung". I probably don't agree with most of Cap1's post but I think he's probably a pretty good guy. It is amazing how in your last three post you are guility of every single thing you are accusing Cap1 of. The most amazing thing is your not smart enough to even realize it. You say you don't hide behind a keyboard and talk big, so how about you giving us your name and address so we can all put you on our christmas card list. Im waiting! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Im still waiting! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Has anyone seen or heard from "VHSFALCONS" ???????

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry about that??¦I don??™t get the Times News. I didn??™t think they covered DB basketball anyway /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . I understand what you are saying. But it has to be blamed on human nature not the Times News. The flashy guys and girls always get the press. Example??¦Name another Cleveland Cavalier besides Lebron James. But we all know it takes way more than the NBA All Star MVP to win a NBA game. Even with Williams??™s smooth transition into his starting position you had to know he was a crowd pleaser. You have at least five players on the DB team that would get the press on almost any other team they played on in the BIG 9. I think that is a good problem to have. Morgan has a job on his hands to just divide the airtime as equally as he can. It would be nice if parents (and fans) would just be satisfied with winning games. But as a parent myself??¦I know better.

How about Ben Wallace cap. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well they have that "Amber Alert" for missing children, I think I'll start a "Mo-Ron Alert" for missing posters like VHSFALCONS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you should start a "I'm CAP1's Defender Alert", or maybe a "Quit Picking on Idiots Alert", or why dont "I Mind my Own Business Alert". Quite frankly I could care less what you do on here CoCo. Surely you dont think I'd post my address on here do you? But I'm quite sure other arrangements could be made to swap "xmas cards" if thats what you really think you'd like to do? And I would sure like for you to explain how I'm just as quilty as CAP1 with my posts. On second thought who really cares what you think, and why wait until xmas we could swap easter cards or we could celebrate any day of the week cards... your call?