If Maryville Goes 60-0 in DI 5A

WarriorFan

Brandon "small rural" Mairvul will move in 2009, I believe.

I agree we need to move up. We have a tremendous 8th grade class, according to some the school's best ever, that will somehow, hopefully make our transition a little easier. I think our great participation level, 52 freshman last year and 80 on the middle school team, will also help us a little....I hope....

S-n-B....I respect your answer....as much as you do the Mairvul thing during the season, you know that Maryville needs to make the move. There is no or ever disrespect to the program. I do this to get your fans rowled up all season, but it is to realize they can show better. 5A needs Maryville. YOU guys need 5A to show the guys you can dominate 5A, which I have known for years you can. I mess with you guys because you guys are so passionate.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-n-B....I respect your answer....as much as you do the Mairvul thing during the season, you know that Maryville needs to make the move. There is no or ever disrespect to the program. I do this to get your fans rowled up all season, but it is to realize they can show better. 5A needs Maryville. YOU guys need 5A to show the guys you can dominate 5A, which I have known for years you can. I mess with you guys because you guys are so passionate.

Brandon, eye no dat. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are right, we are passionate. If we weren't I don't think you would see us where we are.

It would be better if the TSSAA had two-year classification periods, as it used to be, instead of four-year periods. Maryville would already be 5A if it was that way and they'd be able to prove themselves against the likes of Riverdale or Smyrna.

As for the travel, I can see how they'd rather be playing Knoxville 4A instead of having to go to Bradley, Ooltewah, McMinn County and Soddy-Daisy, but again with two-year periods Rhea County would be 5A already (has over 1500 students) and Walker Valley would be close. I can see a Chattanooga-Cleveland 5A region with those two teams in it, and a separate Knoxville 5A region, even if it makes nine regions in the class.

What Region will Maryville go into in 2009 ?

Region 1

Bearden

Dobyns-Bennett

Campbell County

Jefferson County

Sevier County

Karns

Science Hill

or

Region 2

Oak Ridge

Farrugut

McMinn County

Soddy Daisy

Heritage

Bradley Central

William Blount

Ooltewah

Either region I think Maryville will win. Plus these two regions are matched up in the playoffs. So they will more than likely make it to the semi finals and then play Symrna or Riverdale.

Just my opinion /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I heard some coaches talking that Maryville would already be in 5A, but there were some schools that moved up to 5A and that left Maryville as the largest school in 4A. I think the schools were from Williams County. If anyone knows about this get back.

THATS THE BIG PROBLEM WITH ALL THIS MOVE UP JUNK.

EVERYBODY HEARS SOMEBODY SAYING SOMETHING THAT SOMEBODY ELSE SAID AND THEY HEARD IT FROM SOMEBODY WHO HEARD IT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE WHO HEARD IT FROM SOME COACHES.

LORD KNOWS ALL THOSE BEATEN AND/OR JELIOUS COACHES WOULD TELL THE TRUTH.

I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD JUST EMAIL THE TSSAA AND THEN WHEN THEY GET THE ANSWER, COPY AND PASTE THE DARN THING ON HERE FOR ALL TO READ.

THEN EVERYBODY WOULD KNOW HOW IT REALLY GOES.

GET OVER THE CRYIN ALREADY.................

WAY TO GO BLOUNT CO.

I can see all those teams, plus Rhea and maybe Walker Valley (Cumberland County too), placed into three regions. East Tennessee and East Knoxville area, Knoxville-Maryville area and Chattanooga-Cleveland area. It might force nine regions in 5A the way it was in 2A this year.

HEY INDIAN. WAS JUST CURIOUS? WHAT HIGH SCHOOL YOU FROM?

I'M AN OLD INDIAN MYSELF.