FEAR THIS ! ( MOORE COUNTY RAIDERS)

BabyGirl#24

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO FAR ALL WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT IS CULLEOKA BUT WHO IS NUMBER ONE IN DISTRICT 11 THATS RIGHT MOORE COUNTY, SO FOR ALL YOU HATERS WHO THINK YOU CAN TAKE MOORE COUNTY BRING IT!!!!!!!!

GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually cornersville is number one in the district....chill out sweetie...its the first time moore co. has beat culleoka in about 2 years and it took a last second shot to do it...moore co. is a good team and ive gave them credit all year but chill with the caps lock smack talk

SO FAR ALL WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT IS CULLEOKA BUT WHO IS NUMBER ONE IN DISTRICT 11 THATS RIGHT MOORE COUNTY, SO FOR ALL YOU HATERS WHO THINK YOU CAN TAKE MOORE COUNTY BRING IT!!!!!!!!

Lets talk about Culleoka.

Oh lets talk about Moore County.

Go Riverdale?

Ok honey. Okay...

Hey i'm from Moore County and yea we have a good team but we have a lot of work to do if we want to make it to state this year but the Culleoka fans are right . The last time we played it could of been anyone's game but we ended up pulling it out at the end . And for the record number 10 form Cully is the Real Deal !

Yea it's pretty clear you need help... watever you were talking about was pretty unorganized(Culleoka stinks, go moore county, then to finish go riverdale warriors?) yea i could go on for days about that one.

Culleoka and Moore Co. are by far the best two teams in Middle Tennessee. However, both had trouble with an athletic bunch from Middleton. If this is what West Tennessee has to offer, these boys better tighten their drawstrings come time for the 'Boro. Middleton is a stout team and I haven't heard much talk of them getting out of the West. If this team struggles out West, I hate to see who will represent that side of the state!

Great games at Culleoka tonight!

Culleoka and Moore Co. are by far the best two teams in Middle Tennessee. However, both had trouble with an athletic bunch from Middleton. If this is what West Tennessee has to offer, these boys better tighten their drawstrings come time for the 'Boro. Middleton is a stout team and I haven't heard much talk of them getting out of the West. If this team struggles out West, I hate to see who will represent that side of the state!

Great games at Culleoka tonight!

I was at the game tonight and I have to say that Middleton blew my mind they were way better than what I thought they were.Moore Co. about blew that game tonight.Man I can't wait until march I think the Class A state tourney winner will come out of the West.

I was at the game tonight and I have to say that Middleton blew my mind they were way better than what I thought they were.Moore Co. about blew that game tonight.Man I can't wait until march I think the Class A state tourney winner will come out of the West.

Middleton has a great team, and they should have beaten Moore County. The guys on Middleton were very skilled athletes, and they were well coached. The officiating left something to be desired, however. And by the way, I have no idea why your id is CulleokaFan.............fan is short for fanatic, so yours would indicate you are fanatically devoted to Culleoka, which I can't see at all. In fact, in some of your posts sound like you are dogging some of the players. I would change my id, if I were you.

It will be a very good state tournament.Glad to see Middleton go and play well.I seen Culleoka in Martin during Thanksgiving and havent seen Moore Co play yet.From the posts,it seems that Summertown has a pretty good team.Middleton have defeated a good Humboldt team in Humboldt the first game of the year.They are a very well coached team.The team that everyone is talking bout is Manassas.It depends on how the regional championships go as to see who will make it.If Middleton loses,they will have to travel to Humboldt or UC were UC havent lost but 1 home game the last 4 years and that was because of 4 starters being suspended in 06.And the loser of UC,Humboldt,or Lake Co will have to travel to Manassas and i dont think anyone wants to go to Memphis and play.In the West,you will probably see either Union City,Lake Co,Humboldt,Middleton,or Manassas to come out of the west.Those will be a for sure bet that you will see two of these teams.