WHITE CO. vs. LEBANON

Was not there.

No, They didn't go inside. They took their shots from outside or driving inside and they just were not hitting. Don't know why they didn't use the post but the ball didn't seem to go there. Lebanon was also playing really well but I think the easy 2's would have won the game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY SENATOR but obviously lebanon is good enough to beat the "WARRIORS" because i was at the game and it wasnt pretty. when lebanon took the lead it was lights out for the "WARRIORS" /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . So think twice next time before you speak.

Wow I really didn't see that coming. Can't really blame senator for saying Lebanon looked like a .500 club because that's what they were going into last night (7-7) and that's what they still may be. Lebanon has won a close one at home against Wilson Central, lost a couple of close ones in the district (Oakland by 2, at Blackman by 3 in OT), and been completely embarassed on the road in a couple of non-district games (Gallatin & Mt. Juliet). But this is their first convincing win over a good team this season. Trust me, White Co. is nowhere near as bad as they looked last night but hopefully Lebanon had something to do with that.

Hopefully Lebanon is getting some things figured out. Big rematch tonight against Gallatin at home. Last time Lebanon could only muster 22 points in a 13-pt. loss.

Mitchell doesn't need to blame the kids he didn't try to coach at all in the game sat on his butt and looked at his shoes all night,when your kids see that out of there Head coach what do you think there gonna do,right look at there shoes.Mitchell get of your can and at lease try to coach your kids, Mitchell lost it last year he's just doing it a little earlier this one. If something doesn't change and change fast were maybe a 500 club!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchell doesn't need to blame the kids he didn't try to coach at all in the game sat on his butt and looked at his shoes all night,when your kids see that out of there Head coach what do you think there gonna do,right look at there shoes.Mitchell get of your can and at lease try to coach your kids, Mitchell lost it last year he's just doing it a little earlier this one. If something doesn't change and change fast were maybe a 500 club!!!!!!!!!!!

Now dont blame it on the coach. When these kids want to party and drink all night, its not the coaches falt. He cant baby sit them. If they would rather drink and party, then I dont blame coach M. in putting 5 different players on the floor just like he said he would do when talking on the radio after the game. Somethings got to give when the parents cant control them. I think that a couple have been in trouble already this season with that (drinking). So do what you got to do coach M. and stay with it even if you lose some games.

Yea one did get in trouble but the bench isn't weak do what you got to do but do something is all ,His a coach that right now isn't being a coach sit em down put others in but coach them,was u at the game friday he just didn't coach i would have liked to seen him do something anything,all i'm saying is he's not doing his job.(COACH)

SORRY SENATOR but obviously lebanon is good enough to beat the "WARRIORS" because i was at the game and it wasnt pretty. when lebanon took the lead it was lights out for the "WARRIORS" /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . So think twice next time before you speak.

me was so wrong please forgive me til I mess up again and if I think before time I can't remember what I don't know for sure; see what you did brownlady23 now I'm all confused again good game blue devils

Now dont blame it on the coach. When these kids want to party and drink all night, its not the coaches falt. He cant baby sit them. If they would rather drink and party, then I dont blame coach M. in putting 5 different players on the floor just like he said he would do when talking on the radio after the game. Somethings got to give when the parents cant control them. I think that a couple have been in trouble already this season with that (drinking). So do what you got to do coach M. and stay with it even if you lose some games.

I know of only one that was caught drinking. Lets don't say "THESE kids want to party and drink all night". Most of these kids are NOT doing that. There are lots of good kids on this team. This team will be fine. Just in a slump right now.

No, They didn't go inside. They took their shots from outside or driving inside and they just were not hitting. Don't know why they didn't use the post but the ball didn't seem to go there. Lebanon was also playing really well but I think the easy 2's would have won the game.

I would have to say that Lebanon's McCathern probablly had a lot to do with why Sparta wasn't able to get the ball inside. He pretty much dominated under the goal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Lebanon has got some talent & their record does not reflect that. I think Sparta might have come to town thinking this would be an easy win & the Lebanon boys came out ready to play some b ball.

This could be a good lesson for the White County boys. However, if they start pointing fingers at each other & the parents start blaming the coaches, then I think Sparta will be handed a few more games like the Lebanon game.

I would have to say that Lebanon's McCathern probablly had a lot to do with why Sparta wasn't able to get the ball inside. He pretty much dominated under the goal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Lebanon has got some talent & their record does not reflect that. I think Sparta might have come to town thinking this would be an easy win & the Lebanon boys came out ready to play some b ball.

This could be a good lesson for the White County boys. However, if they start pointing fingers at each other & the parents start blaming the coaches, then I think Sparta will be handed a few more games like the Lebanon game.

Yea your right but i haven't had a kid ply for white county since 98 but haven't missed 8 games in ten years and it was a bad coaching job in lebanon the other night.But kids did look a little shocked also.

Lebanon was good enough tonight. They better watch out when they come to White County though. No way WC shoots that badly at home. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

YEAH THEY BETTER WATCH OUT WHEN THEY COME THERE BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY IT WOULD BE BAD CALLS ALL NIGHT LIKE IT ALWAYS IS AT WC......

White County is the absolute worst olace to play in TN!!!! You will not get a call if your life depended on it!!!! They might give you a foul call if the ambulance shows up though.....key word being "might"

Please, Sparta is just like everywhere else, the home team is going to benefit more often than not and White Co is no different.