SUPPORT COACH T

Golfendude

Happy New Year

CoachT Mates.. Look I'll make this quick and its not to butter up to

coachT , so let me point that out first I don't know him personally. That said We have really enjoyed what he has done here for us in the State of Tennessee.

And applaud him for it. COME ON folks support him it takes money to run this site bandwidth to run it servers to push it. There are many advantages to being plus member you have access to all the boards though out the year and can communicate privately with other members about the sport that you like.

SO you dudes that have been racking up those big numbers posting and not joining think about it for a minute . Isn't worth a few bucks. Plus you can add or change you avatars to suit the teams that you support. It really is the fair thing to do as he promotes our Tennessee sports so well. Its my favorite site and know it is to many others here. So take few seconds to sign up. Debit cards work credit cards its easy to do.

Under 1% is pitiful support for him. If the site was gone tomorrow would you miss it. I KNOW I WOULD. SUPPORT IT THEN. Don't put it off here is the link. Check out all the advantages of being a CoachT + Member.

CLICK IT NOW FOR ALL OF US.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

http://tennessee.coacht.com/plus/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year

coachT , so let me point that out first I don't know him personally. That said We have really enjoyed what he has done here for us in the State of Tennessee.

And applaud him for it. COME ON folks support him it takes money to run this site bandwidth to run it servers to push it. There are many advantages to being plus member you have access to all the boards though out the year and can communicate privately with other members about the sport that you like.

SO you dudes that have been racking up those big numbers posting and not joining think about it for a minute . Isn't worth a few bucks. Plus you can add or change you avatars to suit the teams that you support. It really is the fair thing to do as he promotes our Tennessee sports so well. Its my favorite site and know it is to many others here. So take few seconds to sign up. Debit cards work credit cards its easy to do.

Under 1% is pitiful support for him. If the site was gone tomorrow would you miss it. I KNOW I WOULD. SUPPORT IT THEN. Don't put it off here is the link. Check out all the advantages of being a CoachT + Member.

CLICK IT NOW FOR ALL OF US.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Right on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Happy New Year

Well said.

Support of Coacht, at this point, should not be a question. The value, mostly, is information. And that information is for the betterment of High School sports in the State of Tennessee. There is nowhere that this poster knows of that you can get on the net and get a feel for what the sports community thinks about issues better than this site and you can have it for free. But, in addition, to be able to put in your 2 cents and give your opinion makes it a total package. There are some great news organizations thruout the state but many times those organizations are not able to cover District information and region information thruout the state due to the way many of the regions and districts are spread out. Even radio has discovered this. Sure, maybe some of the information is biased and why should one not expect some of this. After all, this is High School Sports. Imagine if CoachT was not able to run this site. Look at what you might be missing.

This site, now, covers the whole state, It wasn't that way for some time because posters were not there. At this time you can get on this site and get a feel of what is happening thruout the state. Now you might get some things you don't want to know but its all out for you to determine it. Twelve dollars is not much to pay for a full year. Thats a dollar a month and about .03 a day. Where can you get game information or cancellations or get information any less expensive and be able to ask questions to see if you might want to drive to see an event. Where can you quickly send an email to some of the most knowledgable fans thru out the state to get some very good information. Is this site cost effective? Yes it is. Does it have posters that can reach information on about every school and information about players, coaches and teams? yep. Will you agree with all of the posters on this site? Nope. Can you, in the sight of all, disagree with what is posted? you betcha. Can you find answers to many of the controversial subjects in Tennessee Sports? Yep and many viewpoints you may not of even thought of.

This site is addictive and I signed up for two years because that was the length of time I was going to be intimately involved in the sports I liked information on. Also, I didn't want to go thru the hassle of not remembering the subscription date and not being able to post. This poster has noticed that posters come in and leave but every so often you find they wind up on other threads and share information that is beneficial to all. This site will save you money and time and give you answers to questions you always wanted to know and a repore with some of the finest people in the State of Tennessee.

You don't get any cheaper than me, and I gave it up!!! Join and have fun! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You don't get any cheaper than me, and I gave it up!!! Join and have fun! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've lurked long enough. It's time to be part of the family.