Ooltewah vs baylor

bipbopzot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Baylor handle Park Hill, Missouri I think they have way too much firepower for Ooltewah.

Just to make things interesting we'll send up one of our dads to next to Mr. Doster.

Not so fast my friend.

Big Owls team actually matches up quite well against The Baylor school for Boys and Girls. Having had a couple of intelligent conversation with Walkinvol and Jakesdad, it's shaping up to be less than a touchdown spread on this match, with the winner not yet determined.

There will be several nice match-ups with the show stopper being the 130 match between Cole Hayes and Cody Hood. These boys,I believe are tops in the big boy div and D2 and will provide 6 minutes of non stop fight. I'll go out on a limb and call the match, if everyone is healthy and makes weight ............................................................

BSFBAG 27

Ooltewah 31

upset special of the week...

bcb iii

Not so fast my friend.

Big Owls team actually matches up quite well against The Baylor school for Boys and Girls. Having had a couple of intelligent conversation with Walkinvol and Jakesdad, it's shaping up to be less than a touchdown spread on this match, with the winner not yet determined.

There will be several nice match-ups with the show stopper being the 130 match between Cole Hayes and Cody Hood. These boys,I believe are tops in the big boy div and D2 and will provide 6 minutes of non stop fight. I'll go out on a limb and call the match, if everyone is healthy and makes weight ............................................................

BSFBAG 27

Ooltewah 31

upset special of the week...

bcb iii

OK, who is posting under BCB's name? This can't be the same guy who got lost in the Red Smog on the "DII Outlook" topic.

Not so fast my friend.

Although the bashing was painful, that was not what clouded the brain.

bcb iii

after our discussion I really thought about some of the match ups and i do agree it could be very tight. I still see the boys in the stockings prevailing but it will but much closer than my first impression. I see it 33-24 BSFB&G. I understand your fear of not wanting to go against your pal walkinvols old harrison bunch that now wrestle for the owls but surely he wont be mad since he now resides with the "beautiful people" as you like to call them.

after our discussion I really thought about some of the match ups and i do agree it could be very tight. I still see the boys in the stockings prevailing but it will but much closer than my first impression. I see it 33-24 BSFB&G. I understand your fear of not wanting to go against your pal walkinvols old harrison bunch that now wrestle for the owls but surely he wont be mad since he now resides with the "beautiful people" as you like to call them.

Quit kiss'in butt, you sack, your public school material all the way. We smoke, dip, and chew. Whup the heck out of the youngun's. See you fit right in with us. You don't really want Blake wearing red stockings do ya. What kind of child abuser would that make you any way, wipping a poor kid in red stockings or not letting him have his inhaler, my big oh butt.