Anderson County at Stone Memorial?

heartofstone3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that rorex did not play last game cause he was hurt. Is he playing? If not can ac win? I recall ac beat stone pretty good last time they played.

The last that I heard he is going to play. From my understanding, the only reason he didn't play was because of the fact it wasn't a district game. He is expected to be ready to go Friday night. And Stone's coach will have them ready also. They are a very well coached team. If the Panthers posts, although they are outsized, show up then this will be a very close ball game. Should be fun to watch.

A.C. is loaded with size and talent. I look for them to win in a tough road game. I can see them going undefeated in the district and challenge A.E. for the region title. Murfreesboro is certainly not out the the question for the mighty Mavs.

AC compete with A.E? ha ha no chance there plus they can not beat Fulton so good luck there. They will not go undefeated in the district either. They didnt even wint he district last year did they? And if i remember correctly both teams that played for the championship returned everyone. Murfreesboro is out of the picture. No chance

The last that I heard he is going to play. From my understanding, the only reason he didn't play was because of the fact it wasn't a district game. He is expected to be ready to go Friday night. And Stone's coach will have them ready also. They are a very well coached team. If the Panthers posts, although they are outsized, show up then this will be a very close ball game. Should be fun to watch.

Why would you sit out a game unless you were hurt? that is stupid. a starting point guard that is one of the leading scorers willing to sit out???? I dont think so. I also saw the score of the last game. 51-36. Is stone playing at home a 15 point difference. I heard the lead was over 20 at one time.

AC compete with A.E? ha ha no chance there plus they can not beat Fulton so good luck there. They will not go undefeated in the district either. They didnt even wint he district last year did they? And if i remember correctly both teams that played for the championship returned everyone. Murfreesboro is out of the picture. No chance

First of all they could of easily beat Fulton, they just had some bad breaks at the end of the game, and then lost in OT.

Also, what does last year have to do with anything in the district. That is stupid.

As for them playing AE, they definitely wont have the speed, but they will be better coached. I don't like bad mouthing coaches because they do a lot of work for not much money, but if AE had a more structured coach they would be unbeatable.