NIKE team

Saw a lot of the players at camps the past couple of weeks on their HS teams, which is of course different, but they have some great talent, the best TN has to offer with few exceptions. Benjamin and Horton can play in the post, Phillips is a fireball at the point, wish she was 5'8, unstoppable. Wilhoite can shoot from just about anywhere. Cavin can play period, dominated camp. Tate is solid. Cleaves is a scoring threat all the time. Heard they are picking up a post, should help. Haven't seen all the rest but know they are all just as talented. Hope the team has a great national tournament and brings home a championship.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyinghigh

Just a question..(and I haven't seen them play this year, so this is just plain curiosity). I've been told that the Cavin girl from Westview is not getting alot of playing time. Since she was a Miss Basketball finalst, was wondering if anyone knew it this is true? I'm sure they are pretty Deep off the bench.

Appeared Burt played mostly kids from the Middle TN area that he knew at the state. Now it is National time and Insell and Burkey are going to play for the title, the ones who can play will play now, regardless of where they are from. Seen it happen over the years, it is put up or shut up time.