ESPN Top 60 Amateurs

ut18vols

Sonny is 14th overall of the Top 60 Amateurs, including college kids, this is a list of prospects for the MLB Draft.

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index...;name=law_keith this is the link, but since its an insider link, you may not be able to see it, not sure.

Think he will ever pitch for VU if he is a first rounder in the draft?

Think he will ever pitch for VU if he is a first rounder in the draft?

If he has another stellar high school season, I see Sonny good as gone to the Majors. If I had the chance to skip college and start in the Minors I would go, it saves him time. He is getting a jump start in the minors, say 4 yr from now after being in the minors he is good for majors, he will be like 23 or so and be in the MLB, think after 2 yr of college and 4 years in minors, he will be like 25 or 26, so I go pro!

If he has another stellar high school season, I see Sonny good as gone to the Majors. If I had the chance to skip college and start in the Minors I would go, it saves him time. He is getting a jump start in the minors, say 4 yr from now after being in the minors he is good for majors, he will be like 23 or so and be in the MLB, think after 2 yr of college and 4 years in minors, he will be like 25 or 26, so I go pro!

If a team wants him so bad that they draft him in the 1st round and will pay $1 million signing bonus, they will be more than happy to include 4 years college tuition after he's finished playing, even at Vanderbilt prices.