3) Hampton

4) University High

5) Greenback

6) Grace Baptist

T7) Silverdale/Temple

8) Oliver Springs

9) Cloudland

10) South Pittsburgh

Knox Christian, Harriman, Unaka, Rockwood, Berean, Hancock, Cosby, David Brainerd, 21st Century, Wartburg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA THINK ! After Cloudland whipped Hampton . Dont think so............................................................

I believe he was looking at the whole body of work, not just one game. Hampton is 9-2 and Cloudland is 7-9. Hampton has drilled some teams that have whipped Cloudland. One game doesn't make a season. All Cloudland did was bring the Dawgs back down to earth. After killing everyone in football and so far in basketball, they needed a reality check. Hampton has beaten 5 or 6 teams (South Greene, Unicoi Co., Johnson Co., South Greene, Providence Academy, Elizabethton) that are better than Cloudland and will be playing 3 games this week against teams (AT Unicoi, AT University High, AT Johnson Co.) that are better than Cloudland. After this week, we will know how far Hampton will be able to go. Just don't overestimate how good Cloudland really is because of one game. Wait until they have played some more quality opponents. The Dawgs came in with the big head and they thought that Cloudland couldn't stay on the same floor with them. But they were proven wrong...

Very good point vader. Hampton did need to be brought back down to earth. I wasnt at the game but from what i heard, Cloudland played out of their mind and was schemed just right to beat hampton. Could have just been an off night for the Bulldogs but that is just a excuse. The game at Snavely tomorrow should be a dandy. I think this conference is very tight and will probably go neck and neck till the very end. The Unaka/Cloudland game will be decided by which of the two teams show up. Both have been dominate at times but have both been inconsistent as well. If both teams bring their "A" games we could see something crazy go down like the 6 overtime game of two years ago. Man that was a barnburner!

Very good point vader. Hampton did need to be brought back down to earth. I wasnt at the game but from what i heard, Cloudland played out of their mind and was schemed just right to beat hampton. Could have just been an off night for the Bulldogs but that is just a excuse. The game at Snavely tomorrow should be a dandy. I think this conference is very tight and will probably go neck and neck till the very end. The Unaka/Cloudland game will be decided by which of the two teams show up. Both have been dominate at times but have both been inconsistent as well. If both teams bring their "A" games we could see something crazy go down like the 6 overtime game of two years ago. Man that was a barnburner!

Well, after watching Hampton tonight at Unicoi, I will have to conclude that I have been wrong about the Dawgs. Right they are absolutely pitiful. I left with 5 minutes left in the game and the Blue Devils were up by 24!!! That is absurd. It is clear that something is going on between the players. It seems to me that SOME players have been getting mad about not getting enough shots. I have heard about things that players have said to each other in practice. There is one player (in my opinion) that is single handedly almost destroyed this team. I am not going to say who it is, but if you have been to any of the Hampton games this year, you will know who I am referring to. Another way to figure it out is by looking at the stats. Just find the player with the most field goal attempts and turnovers in the game, and you will have found him. Or just go up and ask a Hampton fan about the situation. They will be glad to tell you about him. There is no use for him to force shots and hog the ball like he does. I even had a couple of people from Cloudland, that have walked up to me in the past couple of days, talking about how selfish he played in that game. Well, that was just one of many games. I hope the Dawgs can fix this because they have the talent to make some noise on down the road. I would not be suprised at all if, tomorrow night, University High doesn't make it 3 20-point losses in a row for Hampton...

Well, after watching Hampton tonight at Unicoi, I will have to conclude that I have been wrong about the Dawgs. Right they are absolutely pitiful. I left with 5 minutes left in the game and the Blue Devils were up by 24!!! That is absurd. It is clear that something is going on between the players. It seems to me that SOME players have been getting mad about not getting enough shots. I have heard about things that players have said to each other in practice. There is one player (in my opinion) that is single handedly almost destroyed this team. I am not going to say who it is, but if you have been to any of the Hampton games this year, you will know who I am referring to. Another way to figure it out is by looking at the stats. Just find the player with the most field goal attempts and turnovers in the game, and you will have found him. Or just go up and ask a Hampton fan about the situation. They will be glad to tell you about him. There is no use for him to force shots and hog the ball like he does. I even had a couple of people from Cloudland, that have walked up to me in the past couple of days, talking about how selfish he played in that game. Well, that was just one of many games. I hope the Dawgs can fix this because they have the talent to make some noise on down the road. I would not be suprised at all if, tomorrow night, University High doesn't make it 3 20-point losses in a row for Hampton...

Anybody know what the final score was?

as of January 13th, 2008

1) Grace Christian

2) Chatt Arts & Sciences

3) Hampton

4) University High

5) Greenback

6) Grace Baptist

T7) Silverdale/Temple

8) Oliver Springs

9) Cloudland

10) South Pittsburgh

Knox Christian, Harriman, Unaka, Rockwood, Berean, Hancock, Cosby, David Brainerd, 21st Century, Wartburg

You seriously think Grace Christian is better than CSAS lol

This is just one price of many for the bulldogs. This comes with bringing in daddy and the QB. Fourth round playoffs in football vs destroyed basketball team you pick. Just keep in mind this was all self induced with the hireing of daddy.

You seriously think Grace Christian is better than CSAS lol

Grace Christian is extremely tough. They went to Unaka and beat Hampton and Cloudland and also Greenback. They've also played some good AA's. Honestly though, I probably overvalued Silverdale's upset of CSAS. They've beaten Temple, Grace Baptist, Walker Valley and other strong teams. I will definitely re-evaluate this weekend.

Grace Christian is extremely tough. They went to Unaka and beat Hampton and Cloudland and also Greenback. They've also played some good AA's. Honestly though, I probably overvalued Silverdale's upset of CSAS. They've beaten Temple, Grace Baptist, Walker Valley and other strong teams. I will definitely re-evaluate this weekend.

Well dont change it your rankings until after friday

Grace Christian is extremely tough. They went to Unaka and beat Hampton and Cloudland and also Greenback. They've also played some good AA's. Honestly though, I probably overvalued Silverdale's upset of CSAS. They've beaten Temple, Grace Baptist, Walker Valley and other strong teams. I will definitely re-evaluate this weeken

THIS STUFF YALL WRITING DONT MATTER

SINGLE-A THIS STUFF DONT MATTER WEST -VS- WEST STATE GAME THIS YEAR!