AP Polls

B-O-B-C-A-T-S

Maybe Overrated!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess that 6 point win against Milan sandwiched between those two district beatdowns were enough to keep em OVERRATED.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good Point!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no CPA.. hmmm.... Zeke had 31, 24, 23, 31 in his last 4 games. I guess they will just have to show there skills in the borro'....

THESE POLLS MEAN NOTHING. I AGREE. CPA SHOULD BE UP THERE SOMEWHERE. I'M A WHITE HOUSE FAN AND I BELIEVE WH WOULD BEAT CPA, BUT CPA'S RECORD AND TEAMS THEY'VE BEAT AND MARGIN OF VICTORY SHOULD INCLUDE THEM. HAVE THEY EVEN LOST A GAME TO A TENNESSEE TEAM? IF PEOPLE ARE GONNA VOTE FOR THIS THEY SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Wasn't me. I didn't vote them last week.

MMMMM /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Maybe it was those "silent majority" folks over in East TN that are very familiar with the Westview program /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Maybe they think Batchelor is still Playing.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THESE POLLS MEAN NOTHING. I AGREE. CPA SHOULD BE UP THERE SOMEWHERE. I'M A WHITE HOUSE FAN AND I BELIEVE WH WOULD BEAT CPA, BUT CPA'S RECORD AND TEAMS THEY'VE BEAT AND MARGIN OF VICTORY SHOULD INCLUDE THEM. HAVE THEY EVEN LOST A GAME TO A TENNESSEE TEAM? IF PEOPLE ARE GONNA VOTE FOR THIS THEY SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

NO I dont believe they have lost to a team in tennessee. tigerhoops or matt can know for a fact.

That is a strong statement about White House beating CPA. You might want to come off the hill and see CPA play before making those kind of remarks.