Justin Blake

yankees8589

You ever see him play? ...or his team mates for that matter? NOBODY on that team HAS TO RIDE on ANYONE'S BACK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . He is a good player....but more importantly, he plays on an AWESOME T_E_A_M.

Sure have, numerous times. I said he has some good kids around here and don't get me wrong I think he's a good highschool player, just don't agree he is the superstar you claim to think he is. But here me now, he is a good high school player and for sure can play some small college ball, no doubt.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure have, numerous times. I said he has some good kids around here and don't get me wrong I think he's a good highschool player, just don't agree he is the superstar you claim to think he is. But here me now, he is a good high school player and for sure can play some small college ball, no doubt.

Re-read my posts...I never said he was a superstar /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .....I don't often use that word. He has team mates I could go on about(immense talent) but the topic of the thread had his name on it.

LOL, no way possible. He's good but he's not good enough to go to Duke! When you mention Duke you have to talk players such as a Leslie McDonald from Briarcrest Christian or an Elliot Williams from St. Georges. No way is Justin good enough to make it at Duke, not downing him but I'm sure he'd rather have alot of playing time at a Murray State or somewhere rather than ride the bench for 3 years at Duke and then get to play!

[/quote

I agree, Im a big duke fan, and as much as I'd love to see someone from our area play for them, I just don't think he's quite talented enough.

Justin will do fine wherever he goes..What a lot of people don't realize is that Justin draws the other teams best defensive player..a lot of time going against a box in one..I don't know where he's leaning..At one time probably Arkansas State or Austin Peay..I do know Andy Kennedy has been here to visit with Justin..Don't believe Justin was interested at the time..but with Ole Miss having a great season so far..believe they are in the picture now!

I think with the success and tradition that APSU holds down, Blake will end up there. APSU must have some good conections. I heard their name mentioned the longest with Blake and they have really good TN kids on the roster with Reed from Clarksville-NE and two Ridgeway kids and two other Clarksville and Memphis kids. Not to mention they are getting Tyrone Caldwell and I think Rayshawn Walker from Clarksville-NE? Good luck to wherever Blake goes. I hope he stays in state whether its A-SUN, Sunbelt, OVC or even SEC!

That would make the D'burg people happy...been whining since he left. Doubt that will ever happen....luv to see the people that diss him play him /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That would be a You Tube or America's Funniest Video's moment...let me know when you set it up so I can bring my camera......There could be money made off of that /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No the Dyersburg people want what is best for Justin and the other SR players if they decide to attend college. I certainly would love to see him go as high as possible with his basketerball but his education is the number one point so let's hope that he is prepared to focus on that goal first. Many of us who have been to college know that it is a big step from high school, so sometime going to a good Jr. College can be good for a kid.

No the Dyersburg people want what is best for Justin and the other SR players if they decide to attend college. I certainly would love to see him go as high as possible with his basketerball but his education is the number one point so let's hope that he is prepared to focus on that goal first. Many of us who have been to college know that it is a big step from high school, so sometime going to a good Jr. College can be good for a kid.

Also Jackson State General's (Jackson Tn.,) have a very good up and coming mens program... and their academics are good as well.. especially if wants to do something in the medical field.

I believe Arkansas State was in the house in DC tonight! I saw the guy sitting down on the second row in GC's section. Justin Blake put on one heck of a shooting show tonight. I think he finished with 23 or 24. Good Luck to him this season and wherever he goes to in college!

I think they were too. I was talking about that with some people. He had a good game tonight, both inside and w/the 3's.

Don't sell Dyersburg State short----they have tremendous basketball coaches and multiple choices in academics. If he would like to do something "in the field" there are excellent instructors in agricultural courses(John Deering,tactical row cropping,etc.) They're not lacking in the medical field either. Freshman year "Introduction to Brain Surgery" and "Organ Transplantation I are both offered. Just give us a chance..........GO EAGLES!

NOT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you would care to go back to the 5th post on this thread, you will see that it wasn`t a DC fan/supporter that suggested he was going to Duke. Just an outsider making a (probably smarta__) comment.

Oh, I got old baldy's number /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I could go back and forth all day w/him. Probably got his tail kicked by the DC boys!!!!!!! This board is all the ammo he has left. I think he drinks while he posts /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Figured you were talking about post 15(kojak) Big guess on where he's from LOL

Oh, I got old baldy's number /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I could go back and forth all day w/him. Probably got his tail kicked by the DC boys!!!!!!! This board is all the ammo he has left. I think he drinks while he posts /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Figured you were talking about post 15(kojak) Big guess on where he's from LOL

Yea, saw that too. I was referring to the original source. I agree. This board is all some have left. Sad, huh?

Look@Post #5 and #10. Life is tough all over------------

Boooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!

As I`ve said before. Lot of good ppl w/ alot of bb knowledge on this board, but as you can tell by some of the post, it has it`s share of lonesome losers as well. Mom says it best; LIFE IS GREAT IN DC and Justin and the rest of the CHOCTAWS are doing pretty good too. No boo hooing here my friend.