District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the CW-Sycarmoe game, but going on nwhat was posted, the 4 runs were unearned. The first is considered unearned because he reached on an error. The last two are unearned because they scored after there was 2 outs. The error to start the inning makes these unearned because once you got the second out, the inning should would have been over without the error. So maybe three unearned in that inning.

a great game last night at creek wood. a pitcher's duel. hooper pitched for cw last night and walked one run in on three very close pitches that couldve gone either way. he did a great job goin 5 2/3 giving up 1 run. it sayed 1-0 for a while. pierratt had a no no goin into the 6th and got it broken up by ellis. creek wood scored one that inning. tucker came in in the seventh and shut them down. paige got a bloop basehit over the first basemans head to lead off the seventh. then a dropped third strike and we get to first. creekwood gets runners on 1st and 2nd with zero or one out and parker squares around to bunt and pulls it back while paige steals third. the catcher throws it to third but nobody is there. paige scores and cw wins 2-1. excellent pitching by both teams. i hope pierratt's arm stays healthy. i heard he pitched monday and he threw over 100 pitches last night. i got a feelin we will see him agian next thursday.

Waverly Beat MC last 12-5. MC didnt come out ready to hit and fell behind in a lot of counts and couldnt work back. Their pitcher threw good as did Mills. Mills was taken out because of arm trouble in the 4th. Not only did not hitting hurt us but errors KILLED us again. we cant keep makein errors late in games or during any part of the game for that matter. We got Sycamore Monday and Tuesday. Good Luck to All.

Waverly Beat MC last 12-5. MC didnt come out ready to hit and fell behind in a lot of counts and couldnt work back. Their pitcher threw good as did Mills. Mills was taken out because of arm trouble in the 4th. Not only did not hitting hurt us but errors KILLED us again. we cant keep makein errors late in games or during any part of the game for that matter. We got Sycamore Monday and Tuesday. Good Luck to All.

did he throw monday also???