District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indians lost in a tough one tonight. The game was tied 3-3 going into the 7th inning, and Sycamore pulled it out 6-4. Harpeth still had some costly errors (only 2 of the 6 runs were earned), and left 8 runners on base with too many K's. However, tonight looked a lot better overall.

Sycamore 6R, 4H, 1E

Harpeth 4R, 6H, 5E

WP-#2 7IP, 6H, 13K, 2BB, 3HBP, 3ER

LP-Brown 1IP, 2H, 2K, 2BB, 1HBP, 2ER

ND-Johnson 6IP, 2H, 4K, 2BB, 4HBP, 0ER

Harpeth goes down to Savannah, TN for the Courier Classic on Thursday through Saturday.

Oh I am not worried "bra", Harpeth lost there best senior class they have probably ever had. You all should win. Just remember crushin usually consists of run ruling so I fully expect that from your big mouth every time you play Harpeth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats of course if you still will be playing by that time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. You guys will not be crushing Harpeth.. You might beat them though.

HA! i'm glad to know now that we at sycamore wouldn't crush harpeth as for the run rule.. well that happened monday night 10-0 by the way the two pitchers for sycamore were #2 kyle quillen and #6 joey hannah..

what is this i am a player and we do not mouth the umpires!!! this is crazy talk!!! ill just stop talkin bout this i mean its already dumb because a mont central fan started this whole topic and tried to call cw classless. and as for the harpeth fan, i cant believe that. we play yall like we are friends!!! what happens when yall play sycamore??? in any sport!!! exactly. which brings up another team that i guess yall forgot bout. ever played at sycamore??? ever heard their players, fans, coaches???

creek wood lost to lebanon 9-7. game today was cancelled.

R u trying to say that sycamore is classless?

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> What's up with the KISS makeup for night games? Back in the day it was just a little eye black during day games, not a fashion statement. With the makeup and the intro songs everybody's playing these days, it's more like Monday Night RAW than baseball. Put me in the 'old school' category.

Harpeth's defense let the 1st game get away from them and Hanah pitched a heck of a game. The second game was a classic Harpeth/Sycamore duel. Each team got 6 hits, a bunch of batters got plunked and it came down to the last inning. Harpeth's had a nice run and graduated a bunch of guys that are playing college ball. Kick 'em while they're down if you want to, but don't you guys graduate 9 or 10 this year? Just sayin'

Guest mustangrein21

this is waverlytigerrock i have a new name. Rather i'm playing for waverly or loretto i'm gonna represent both teams both teams should know me as shuey. I'm #6 in football, 16 in soccer and basketball. for waverly i was #77 for football. didn't play soccer and basketball for waverly. Earlier on this forum somebody said waverly would finish in a low seed. If i'm not mistaking they are 6-0 let me say it again 6-0 now when they lose I will keep my mouth shut about them being a bad team in that district. Is waverly a real good team or are they just playing easy teams?

Well ok... lol I am so sorry! I shouldn't be bragging this early in the season and Waverly sweeping Cheatham Co. is in no way worthy of bragging.

Good to see Waverly off to a fast start. Not sure they have really played any competition yet though. The Indians are in rebuilding mode and struggled with Sycamore. Should be a good series when the Indians and Tigers get together.

Yes I am a Mont. Central Fan. And I am not "in love" with anyone. I am making a case for the best team in the district, Sycamore. Central is not the top team and neither is Creekwood. I really enjoy watching every team play in this district. Central just isn't getting any offense going and thats obvious. Creekwood really proved to me that they can contend with Sycamore for the number one spot. Waverly has a good arguement as well. Monday night Sycamore pitched what is known as their number 4 starter in Joey Hannah, and thats not to discredit Joey because he is an outstanding pitcher. But Sycamores starting rotation is a little banged up right now. B.J. Walker is having to take off a couple of weeks because of a sore arm. So be lucky Harpeth that it was their number 4 on monday night because it could've been a perfect game thrown by a Sycamore arm rather than a two hitter.

As for Central, we are still one of the better coached teams in the district and we shouldn't be counted out. Remember that. And as for the talk about being classless, I do not agree. I think if you ask anybody surrounding this district they would say we are coached by classy men, have classy fans. Although coaches and parents can't control everything that is said on the field, they try.

I was told that Sycamore's pitcher tuesday night (Kyle Quillen) had 13 strikeouts. And if that is so, then the game was not as close as the score indicated. But thats just hear say.

Head up Indians.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> What's up with the KISS makeup for night games? Back in the day it was just a little eye black during day games, not a fashion statement. With the makeup and the intro songs everybody's playing these days, it's more like Monday Night RAW than baseball. Put me in the 'old school' category.

Harpeth's defense let the 1st game get away from them and Hanah pitched a heck of a game. The second game was a classic Harpeth/Sycamore duel. Each team got 6 hits, a bunch of batters got plunked and it came down to the last inning. Harpeth's had a nice run and graduated a bunch of guys that are playing college ball. Kick 'em while they're down if you want to, but don't you guys graduate 9 or 10 this year? Just sayin'

actually its 11 but only 6 r starters but harpeth graduating players doesn't isn't an excuse that's gonna happen at every school ur gonna have those years where a lot of people graduate i still don't think u can make excuses for them though

actually its 11 but only 6 r starters but harpeth graduating players doesn't isn't an excuse that's gonna happen at every school ur gonna have those years where a lot of people graduate i still don't think u can make excuses for them though

yes your going to have those years ..you cant always reload.. or kids transfer in !!!! heres some excuses.. harpeth is bad cause they lost their 1,2,4,5,6,7,8, hitters last year.. harpeth is bad cause they lost their shut down arms chris and matt .. to go along with arms zack, cody, chase b. and closer cory h... harpeth is bad cause they lost 36 home runs from last year ... harpeth is bad cause they have 300 less kids then sycamore.. harpeth is bad cause those kids started since the were soph. going to 2 states tournys... and getting up set by lexington the better team did not win that day errors kill !!! harpeth hit the keck boy from i remember.. 5 of those seniors won a world series with post 19 beating out all 50 states and those island teams producing all that MLB talent !! i can go on on .. harpeth is young ,, at times 3 freshman and they are even younger next year have i believe 3 seniors .. but i think they have a better chance then sycamore in AAA in a few years !! GOOD LUCK !!!