District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry bra i will stick it out...only thing you have to worry about is sycamore crushin harpeth this year..

Oh I am not worried "bra", Harpeth lost there best senior class they have probably ever had. You all should win. Just remember crushin usually consists of run ruling so I fully expect that from your big mouth every time you play Harpeth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats of course if you still will be playing by that time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. You guys will not be crushing Harpeth.. You might beat them though.

the best way to say you are goin to beat someone is on the field, not on coacht. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the only thing that the "bra" is doin is gettin harpeth fired up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good job Andy ... how did harpeth do againest New Hampshire tonight ??

They won the primary 19-2 and are looking forward to the general next week..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess it served it's purpose. Alot of pitchers got some work and the young guys got a lot of at bats. We'll learn more about the varsity in the next 2 agains East Hickman and FRA.

Guest thewaverytigerrock

I don't know much about waverly baseball but i'll try to to say something. I don't know what kind of coach coach jesse cash is during baseball but i do know what kind he is during football so do know they don't lack a good head coach. I know Hunter Patty Patterson fairly well and do know he is a very good baseball player. Here is the major problem for the waverly tigers: CORBIN JONES. that is it. He may be a good player but he has the worst player adittude that anybody can have. he may be able to pitch the ball he may be able to hit the ball but he is not the type of player u want on ur team. no doubt.

ps. patty i know ur on here because ur "so pumped for the season."