District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

For the first scrimmage, I don't think the play by the younger players was bad. They need to learn how to swing the bat more aggresively, but so do all of the players. I do know that Harpeth had way too many strike outs (especially looking). On whether or not the younger players will step up, it's their decision to do it. It will also take the upperclassmen to be a good example and step up as well. It is a new year with new players. Harpeth no longer has the big guns that they had last year. They are not going to hit homers every , but they will win by out hustling and out thinking the other team in every dimension of the . Will the young players step up? I think we will know for certain in the next 2 weeks, but I think they will.

thats a good scouting report !!! you have to be aggressive !!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about BJ i forget his last name at sycamore how is he looking and what role will he play on that team he used to be a RIVERDALE WARRIOR

Yes his name is B.J. Walker, and he is HANDS DOWN the best player in the district. He will win 8 or 9 games this season. Hit 5 bombs, and his around .400. However about Creekwood, You guys are bottom feeders in this district. and always have been. Just shut your mouth and get beat.

Go Central

Yes his name is B.J. Walker, and he is HANDS DOWN the best player in the district. He will win 8 or 9 games this season. Hit 5 bombs, and his around .400. However about Creekwood, You guys are bottom feeders in this district. and always have been. Just shut your mouth and get beat.

Go Central

You my friend are not the sharpest tool in the shed... But dont get me wrong you are a tool. You can't say "HANDS DOWN" because there are some very good players in this district one for example is Andy Brown.

You just got lesson number one Kevin38: don't think; it can only hurt the ball club.

Write this down:

'We're going to play them one game at a time.'

'I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballcub.'

'I just want to give it my best shot and good Lord willing, things'll work out.'

You've got to work on your cliches' Kevin and uh..........the rose goes in the front big guy. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Central

wow ok. regular season champs two years ago and last year second in the disrtict tournament??? but yeah you are right we are bottom feeders. we wont open our mouth because we have CLASS. but we will shut your mouth come march.

oh and by the way, do yall still play on that little league field??? just wondering...

Go Central

What "Central" is he talkin about? I kno it aint Montgomery Central because we dont have a BJ Walker. Anybody else ever heard of this kid?