District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

Well you know how that goes... Thats just some players getting pumped up for the upcoming season... I think just about every team does that... I think Lexington and Bolivar both will be really tuff this year and was wondering on how some of the District 11AA teams would match up with them.

If the Lexington hype is true then I don't see an 11AA team matching up with them. What starting positions graduated last year for LHS? I don't know enough about Boliver to give a prediction.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know how that goes... Thats just some players getting pumped up for the upcoming season... I think just about every team does that... I think Lexington and Bolivar both will be really tuff this year and was wondering on how some of the District 11AA teams would match up with them.

only thing anyone in the district can say right now is they have ????'s. what did bolivar lose???

last time i checkd batting in high school season is different then in travel ball. not tryin to start anything just givein my opinion.

PS lets get back to talkin bout teams in OUR DISTRICT!

yeah im going to have to agree with you...it is different form high school..the pitchers are much better than in high school..especially when you play travel teams form east cobb..

last time i checkd batting in high school season is different then in travel ball. not tryin to start anything just givein my opinion.

PS lets get back to talkin bout teams in OUR DISTRICT!

i think the district pitchers night in night out are better in high school because you are getting their best in travel ball how many times do you see a kid pitching that hasnt pitched since 7th grade or middle school

If the Lexington hype is true then I don't see an 11AA team matching up with them. What starting positions graduated last year for LHS? I don't know enough about Boliver to give a prediction.

I believe Lexington only lost their 3rd baseman which was probably their weakest player last year and picked up another D-1 prospect from JCM in Jackson... Bolivar lost maybe one or two so both teams are returning a lot of talent this year.

i dont see anyone running the disrict .. creek wood, harpeth, mont cent, sycamore lost great leadership and key players in the heart of most line ups.. but someone will merge in the disrict to take on lexington .. they will ride billy keck ... you win monday you play friday.. he throws hard who hasnt seen an 88 mph fastball...

I believe Lexington only lost their 3rd baseman which was probably their weakest player last year and picked up another D-1 prospect from JCM in Jackson... Bolivar lost maybe one or two so both teams are returning a lot of talent this year.

we saw bolivar last year... they were pretty good at breakin hearts man.

who will be harpeth's one two this year on the mound???

i dont see anyone running the disrict .. creek wood, harpeth, mont cent, sycamore lost great leadership and key players in the heart of most line ups.. but someone will merge in the disrict to take on lexington .. they will ride billy keck ... you win monday you play friday.. he throws hard who hasnt seen an 88 mph fastball...

I totally agree with you on that one but can they stop the bats of lexington??? They crushed 1-9 last year with only one having any high school experience!

I totally agree with you on that one but can they stop the bats of lexington??? They crushed 1-9 last year with only one having any high school experience!

like everyone has said we dont know. nobody in this district really knows everything bout their team. its hard to make a prediction when you dont know what you have.