District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright the field is almost set, just need the sycamore-cheatham score? unless a miracle happen i forsee Sycamore winning big tonight. so the matchups would look like this

Sycamore vs. Montgomery Central

Waverly vs Fairview

Question is who plays the 4:30 and 7 games since Creekwood got put out tonight.

Coaches should run too-heard that from a lot of parents-When coaches make bad calls-which seems the norm for Creek Wood this year-who bunts on first hit? We have sat and waited so many times for the oh so long talks and not the kids at fault- I do that too as a parent-had to do what I was told-do as I say not what I do-but when the coaches lose the game because of wrong calls-make it right-run or shut up and quit making us parents wait while you pep talk and blame it on errors and no hitting, when we all see as we sit at games and drive and come to see our kids-hmm not play-wrong call-It all adds up=Creek Wood didnt place in playoffs but last and third in district-Caoches gave it awaY- YES ALL GREAT KIDS WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING YOU ASK ANYTIME FOREVER AND LOVE YOU TO DEATH--why they are still kids and trusting and do what should be as you ask-

QUIT LETTING THEM DOWN COACHES-YOU ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE

who are you man???

Coaches should run too-heard that from a lot of parents-When coaches make bad calls-which seems the norm for Creek Wood this year-who bunts on first hit? We have sat and waited so many times for the oh so long talks and not the kids at fault- I do that too as a parent-had to do what I was told-do as I say not what I do-but when the coaches lose the game because of wrong calls-make it right-run or shut up and quit making us parents wait while you pep talk and blame it on errors and no hitting, when we all see as we sit at games and drive and come to see our kids-hmm not play-wrong call-It all adds up=Creek Wood didnt place in playoffs but last and third in district-Caoches gave it awaY- YES ALL GREAT KIDS WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING YOU ASK ANYTIME FOREVER AND LOVE YOU TO DEATH--why they are still kids and trusting and do what should be as you ask-

QUIT LETTING THEM DOWN COACHES-YOU ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE

How did the Creekwood game play out ? Any details ??

we hit the ball right at people, mc didnt. mc got the bang bang calls from the umps, we didnt get one. it was amazing at how ridiculous it was. mc hit the ball well and played good defense. they also got the bunts down too. Mills was very hittable, we just hit it hard right at people. it was a prime example of how fustrating baseball can be sometimes.

I thought playing at Creekwood -- they would be our toughest comp -- I think Creekwood was the only team that could beat us in a long tourney... good hitting lineup and tough pitchers.

we hit the ball right at people, mc didnt. mc got the bang bang calls from the umps, we didnt get one. it was amazing at how ridiculous it was. mc hit the ball well and played good defense. they also got the bunts down too. Mills was very hittable, we just hit it hard right at people. it was a prime example of how fustrating baseball can be sometimes.

Creekwood was the only team that pushed us in both games this year .. they could have went either way..