District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

What is the rain dates going to be? If both games are washed out tonight are they playing on Saturday?

What happens if the Fairview-Waverly game is done and the Sycamore-MC game is washed out, when would they play and what would the schedule be for the remaining tournament games?

if no one plays the games will be monday, possibly double headers. if the sycamore mc game is washed out then they will play monday and both will probably play another game. hopefully we wont get any.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if no one plays the games will be monday, possibly double headers. if the sycamore mc game is washed out then they will play monday and both will probably play another game. hopefully we wont get any.

It would make no sense to play doubleheaders on Monday. Doubleheaders should not be played, there is plenty of time to get the tourney in.

If rained out tonight, I would do the following. BTW why not make the game times 5:30 and 8 on a friday night to allow for a bigger turnout.

Monday

1-4:30- Fairview vs. Waverly

2-7:00- Sycamore vs. Montgomery Central

Tuesday

3- 4:30- Losers of Game 1 and 2- Loser Eliminated

4- 7:00- Winners of Game 3 and 4

Wednesday

5- 7:00-Winner of Game 3 vs Loser of Game 4

Thursday

6- 6:00- Championship Game

7- Following 1st game if necessary*

That still leaves room for one rain out day to have the tourney done by Friday. If one game gets in tonight, then let the other game play monday and pick up off my previous schedule

How's the weather in White Bluff? The radar is not looking good for tonight.

What's the reasoning behind not playing over the weekend?

Speaking of start times conducive to fan turnout, preliminary figures are that Harpeth will almost double their concession take this year over last. That's pretty remarkable considering the group that graduated last year. You can't make any money if your games are during the week and in the afternoon. There's no way. I hope the district sticks with the later start times next year.

What's the reasoning behind not playing over the weekend?

Speaking of start times conducive to fan turnout, preliminary figures are that Harpeth will almost double their concession take this year over last. That's pretty remarkable considering the group that graduated last year. You can't make any money if your games are during the week and in the afternoon. There's no way. I hope the district sticks with the later start times next year.

i think some of the schools have their proms saturday.